Chapter 35

"These bitches love Sosa o end or no end. Fucking with the o boys, you gon' get fuck over." I sang out loud as I danced crazy with Demarcus on the couch.

"Rari's And rovers these hoes love chief sosa. Hit em with that cobra now that boy slumped over." Demarcus yelled.

We were listening to music while I was drinking my water. Ion really like this new generation of rap.

"Turn on power trip by j.cole." I said as I looked through his cabinets.

"Where's your snacks?" I asked.

"Right here." He said. He reached up into one of the highest cabinets and grabbed me a rice krispy treat.

"Got me up all night all I'm singing is love songs." I yelled as soon as I heard j.cole.

"She got me up all night constant drinking and love songs, she got me up all night." Demarcus sung as he grabbed my hand.

I jumped on his back and wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Would you believe me if I said I'm in love baby I want you, and we are we are we are." Demarcus sung smiling.

"Well this has gotta be the longest crush ever. If I ever get to fuck it'd be the longest bust ever. Love is a drug, like the strongest stuff ever and...Fuck it I'm on one, you feel me? She on a power trip, she got me where she want a nigga." I sang out loud.

"Damn you know every song lyrics." Demarcus said laughing.

I just giggled and continued singing.

The song was over and I just had one more song I needed to play.

To my bed by Chris brown. I love this song so much.

Before the song could play my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said calmly.

"Can you just at least tell me what I did."

"Umm... you promised me that you would be back and I take my promises very serious. When I tried to call you a girl answered moaning. I wouldn't be as mad if you would've told what type of shit You was on. I could see if you was doing something with your business. But you was out with a girl after you told me you promised me you were gonna come back and on top of that my father just passed." I said calmly.

"I'm sorry but we weren't in a relationship so that meant we could do anything we wanted. Not to sound disrespectful or anything."

"Yea. That's why I couldn't get mad at the situation cause "we're not in a relationship" but have a nice day."

"Jayla I'm sorry it's just- just what? You couldn't go with not having sex. All you had to do was tell me but bye."

I hung up and sat down on Demarcus's couch.

Demarcus handed me notebook and a pencil.

"I want you to write how you feel in this notebook. See how it helps you." He said.

"Ok." I said.

"I'll be downstairs if you need anything." He said.

I put on my headphones and just started writing everything I felt. I cried a little bit but at least I was letting everything put.

I filled up two pages worth of feelings.

I went downstairs and watched Demarcus painted with his head phones on. There had to be a purpose behind why he liked to paint all the time.

I just sat down and smiled.

He took off his headphones and looked at me.

"I'm done." I said.

"Did it make you feel better." He asked.

"A little." I said.

"Why do you do it?" I asked.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Paint." I said.

"It's something that helps me to keep going." He said.

I just watched him as he painted.

"When are you leaving." I asked

"Leaving for what?" He asked.

"For your art college." I asked.

"I actually don't know." He said.

"I'm moving to London." I said as I looked at all of his paintings.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's somewhere I've always wanted to go to." I said.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"6:47." I said

"I gotta start packing I have a flight to catch in the morning." He said.

"I guess it's my time to go." I grabbed my stuff and went upstairs.

Ughh life is so irritating. I was about to leave out when Demarcus stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I figured since you have to catch a flight in the morning that you needed to pack your stuff and I would just be in the way." I said.

"Jayla you can stay." He said.

"Ok. Can we have one more mini concert?" I asked giggling.

"Yes." He said.

Now I can play my song.

"Close the door, and take your clothes off where you are. I turn you on 'cause I love to see you glowin', yeah. I know it's good, I can tell by the way you walk, yeah. I pull your clothes 'cause I love to feel you coming down." I sang as I walked towards his kitchen. Demarcus just watched me and shook his head laughing.

"Cause the mattress is so far away and my clock is watching, ain't no time to waste. Since my hands already down your waist. You better show me, that you want it right cause." I said.

"I'll freak you right I will, I'll freak you right I will. I'll stick my tongue, I'll speak that language, use my foreign skills." Demarcus said and he grabbed my hand and I got on his back again.

We yelled the rest of the lyrics.

He put me down and looked at me.

"If you don't know this song we can't be friends no more." He said smiling.

I heard sanguine paradise by lil uzi come on.

"We be throwing money in a spiral. Every time your girl hear my song yeah I turn her right into my hoe. She shake her ass do the eye role."

...

So y'all said y'all needed more chapters. I got y'all.🤝✋🏽😭