Chapter 22

Darriyon's POV

I woke up to Jayla struggling because she was tryna get her suitcase down since the plane had landed.

I got up, came behind her and took her suitcase down.

"Thank you." She said while blushing.

"Your welcome." I said as I kissed her on the cheek.

"We had a few stops while you were sleep." She said grabbing all of her stuff.

I grabbed my bags and headed to the door of the plane door.

"Come on." I told her as I walked out the plane.

I opened the door for her and grabbed her hand as she walked out.

I didn't get us a rental because I don't know how they drive over here. So I paid somebody to drive us where we wanna go for the rest of the trip.

I put our bags in the car. We got in the car and told the man where we were going.

The car ride was silent since me and Jayla were both sleepy. It was 3am.

...

Once we arrived to the house we went straight to the room and went to sleep.

...

I woke up to the smell of food.

I went downstairs to see Jayla cooking.

"Good morning." She said while smiling.

"Good morning beautiful." I put my hands around her waist and kissed her on her neck.

"Darriyon. I'm cooking." She said while giggling.

"We need to un pack our bags." She said while putting food on a plate.

"Ok thank you." I said eating a pancake.

"Your welcome." She said as she ate her food.

"You can't get mad at me since you did it first." She said while taking last piece of bacon.

I just shook my head and laughed. She's so pretty.

"I'm not taking those birth control pills anymore." She said rubbing her head.

"Why not?" I asked. I really didn't care if she had it or not.

"They give me too many headaches." She said while putting her plate up.

"Ok." I came over to her and kissed her on her forehead.

"How about this. I will un pack everything. You just get some rest." I told her.

"But- no go lay down. You are still tired." I grabbed her hand and brung her to the room.

She got under the covers.

I got her suit case and began putting her stuff in the drawer. She had got us a airbnb. It was big.

"Darriyon what are we doing tomorrow?" She asked smiling.

"We are going painting my love." I said.

I put the rest of my things up and sat on the bed with her.

"Ewww stop you sound like you from London my nigga." She said giggling.

"Shut up." I said while placing her in between my legs.

I heard her sniffle I turned her crying.

"What's wrong." I asked rubbing her leg.

"I miss him so much. Like I really miss him. I don't know what I'm going to do with out him. I watched him grow up with me, be protective over me and I have never questioned god before but I don't understand why he keeps taking everybody away from me and I'm so tired of hearing "everything happens for a reason." I really don't understand. I need answers. I really don't want to loose you. You are the definition of my happiness. If I loose you I don't think I would able to live on this earth anymore. The day you leave is the day I leave. I love spending time with you and if our relationship never works out promise me you won't leave me promise you will stay. Promise me you won't leave me Darriyon." She said as more tears started coming down her face.

"I promise I won't leave." I said grabbing her hands and intwining our fingers.

"Your My best friend forever." I told her as she placed her head on my chest.

"I'm not leaving." I said quietly.

"Ok." She said while wiping her tears.

"I love you." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"I love you too." She said sniffing.

She's so adorable.

"But we have to get up so we can go to the store. We need food." She said getting up.

"Do we really have to?" I groaned.

"Yes now get up nigga we have to go get groceries." She said put on some clothes.

"Fine." I huffed.

Jayla came over and kissed me on my lips and smiled.

"Stop acting like a baby." She said fixing her hair up into a bun.

"Shut up." I said while putting on some clothes.

"Keep on playing with me and imma beat the fuck outta you." She said as she put in her earrings.

"What? I didn't even do nothing." I said laughing.

"Keep playing." She said smiling.

"KeEp pLaYiNg."

"Darriyon." She gave me a warning look like my mother gave me me all the time.

"Your acting like my mother." I said laughing.

"Your acting like a child now come on so I can beat you in this cart race." She said.

"I payed for somebody to take us where we wanna go." I said.

"Why didn't you just get a rental?" She asked.

"I don't know which side of the road they drive on over here." I said.

She started laughing. "The steering wheel is on the left but they drive on the right side of the road." She said giggling.

"What? I don't understand." I asked I don't understand.

"I don't understand, I don't understand bitch. I don't understand bitch." Jayla said while doing that dance like that girl from bgc.

"Oh my god you get on my fucking nerves." I said while laughing.

"Oh mY gOd YoU GeT oN mY FuCKinG nErVes." She said laughing.

"Come on." She said grabbing my hand while leading me down stairs.

"You are going to tell that man that you paid to drive us that you don't need him to drive us anymore. Give him his money back." She said.

I'm giving her the silent treatment.

"Darriyon call that man and tell him."

"Ok." I said while calling him.

...

Sorry for not posting more chapters. School has been driving me crazy.🥺 I hate it here. Anyways... Im posting a lot of chapters today so be prepared.💕