Chapter 30

"Jayla?" Omarion asked as we watched the t.v.

"Mhmm?"

"What's gonna happen between us when you move to Canada." He asked.

To be honest I really don't know. I really need to get away from stl though.

"I really don't wanna talk about that right now." I said.

"Jayla can you come with me to my mothers funeral." He said.

"Of course." I said.

Omarion sat up and stared at me.

"You need to get some rest. You still have college work to do. I don't want you failing anything." He said.

"But- princess get some rest." He said.

"Ok."

...

"Omarion wake up your sister is here." I said.

"Omarion wake up." I whispered. I didn't wanna yell at him because everytime I do that to a nigga they either end up wanting to hit me or yell at me.

Omarion woke up and looked at me.

"Why are you whispering?" He asked.

"Because." I said.

"Because what princess?" He asked.

"Ever time I yell at a nigga to wake them up they either want to hit me or yell at me." I said looking down.

"Princess I would never hurt you or want to hurt you. I'm not like your last niggas. So don't treat me like I am." He said.

"I know. Your sister is here she said she wants you to help her plan out the funeral she said she can't do everything alone." I said sighing.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" He asked.

"I took a shower earlier and I couldn't find any clothes so I decided to put yours on." I said.

"Tell my sister I'll be down stairs in a minute." He said.

I went downstairs to see Candice eating my hot fries.

"Ummm....sorry?" She said while smiling.

"It's ok. Omarion said the he gone be down inna minute." I said.

"Jayla?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Be careful with Omarion he's very delicate. He might not show it but he gets hurt very quickly. Especially at a time like this in his life." She said.

"I understand." I said.

I knew everything that came with Omarion I just had to accept it since he had accepted every single part of me. I'm not ready to be with him yet and he's patient enough to wait.

I went back upstairs and into Omarion's room to find him in a suit.

He looked very good.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Did you forget princess? I'm a business man I have places to be." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"Can I come with?" I asked.

He looked at me for a moment.

"Yes you can come but we have to go get you some more clothes to put on." He said.

"Ok." I grabbed my keys and opened the door.

As I got in my car I wondered if I should make Omarion wait any longer. Getting in relationship means commitment. I already went through that stage but with Omarion it's gonna be different. Very different since I'm so used to niggas who really actually didn't commit to it.

...

When I got to Omarion's house no one was there.

Omarion had left me. I didn't take long so I don't even no why.

Was he embarrassed with me around? He couldn't be since everyone knows he was my brothers best friend.

Did he not like me anymore?

Did I wait too long?

I went straight back home and put on some different clothes.

I was going to the movies since I haven't been doing anything.

I'm going to see IT chapter 2.

I put my hair in a puff ball without applying any gel. I left a few curled out. I didn't do my makeup.

I put on some black shorts and a white tight fitted shirt.

I put on my Nike slides and grabbed a blanket along with a pillow since I knew that I was going to the amc.

...

I sat all the way at the top on in the right corner with my nachos.

As I watched the movie I could feel someone staring at me.

I turn to my left to see Jason.

My brothers friend. I hated him and he hated me. We never got along.

Out of all my brothers friends I hated him the most but he was the finest in my opinion out of all of them cause he could have dripping down his face and somehow still manage to look fine.

All me and him did was argue. The last time I talked to him was when he broke my phone on purpose.

I didn't bother with talking to him at my brothers funeral because I hated this nigga so much.

I just rolled my eyes and turned back to the movie.

"Fuck you too then." I heard him mumble.

I just ate my nachos.

Jason took one of them and put it in his mouth.

I just ignored him until I heard him take another.

"I have been meaning to talk to you so when this movie is over I want you to follow me." He whispered in my ear.

"Why?"

"Because I said so." He said.

...

"What do you want Jason?" I asked.

"I have been wanting to do something to you for a long time." He said.

"And what is that?" I asked. He gets on my nerves.

"Jayla I hate you so much but I have found myself wondering what your like in bed." He said smiling.

"Really? So does that mean you like me or?" I asked.

I knew what he was tryna do.

No strings attached. I mean I could do that but he had to make sure he doesn't catch feelings. I don't know I feel like if we did that it would be wrong.

"No Jayla it doesn't mean I like you. I just like the thought of you moaning my name and me fucking you til you cum with no strings attached."

...

Y'all really thought this book was finna end?😂😂😂