Chapter 39

A week later...

I couldn't stand being by him. Not because all we did was argue but because I was so tempted to do things that I would probably regret.

He makes me so nervous. But in a good way though. I just want him to fuck me. I want know what his lips taste like and what his dick would feel Like inside of me.

He makes me want to try new things. Even though I hate him.

"Me and Jayla are leaving." He told aiyonna and her boyfriend.

"Tayshaun stop playing with me. I'm not going no where with you." I said.

"You so fucking difficult." He said as he tugged my arm and pulled me out of marreons house.

"Shut the fuck up." I said as I got in his car.

I figured I just should go since I knew he was gonna be dramatic like always.

"You should really get a girlfriend. I wanna see if your this mean and dramatic to everybody." I said.

"You should stop playing before I make you my girlfriend and show you how mean and "dramatic" I can really get." He said smiling.

"Bitch." I mumbled.

"It's not my fault that you wanna fuck me." He said while shrugging his shoulders.

"I hope you know that as soon as we get out of this car imma beat the the fuck outta you." I said rolling my eyes.

He just smiled and laughed.

He get on my fucking nerves.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked.

"To my house." He said.

"For what?" I asked

"So I can learn more about you." He said.

"Oh my fucking god." I said.

"If we planning on being best friends. I gotta know more about you. And you gotta let me meet Demarcus." He said.

Ever since I told Tayshaun that we could be bestfriends he been doing way too much. He get on my nerves.

"Come on bestie don't you wanna go suck for a buck." He said in a white girl voice.

I busted out laughing.

"You hella funny." I said.

He started laughing too.

Bruhhh he be fucking me up.

"No homo." He said.

That made me laugh even more.

"No like I'm deadass cause ion want you thinking I'm gay. You still gotta suck mine for a buck too." He said.

"Stop fucking playing wit me. I know you not gay because last week you told me you was fuck me if I kept calling me a bitch and you was looking at me like you wanted to fuck me. And how you be licking yo lips when you look at me." I said giggling.

"Shaking my fucking head. I knew you wanted my dick. Imma tell Demarcus that you be cheating on him and that you got more niggas then lovely peaches." He said.

I started laughing even more.

"Oh my god. I hate you." I said.

"I love you too. We gone fuck when we get to my house. We gone make some babies. The neighbors gone know my name after I'm done with you. Imma make yo legs shake." He said licking his lips as he looked me up and down.