Hospital | part 3

Reggie's POV

Jayla sleep and I'm still up eating her Oreos watching spongebob.

My head is on her titties they feel like pillows.

I looked at her face admiring her features. She look so pretty and nice but really mean asf. She still my baby doe.

I got one of the finest best friends. I really don't know what I was thinking when I asked her to be my best friend I  just really enjoy her company especially when we eating.

Fuck what she talm bout I'm gone eat her out.

I lifted up her shirt up and started to play with her titties.

"Reggie" she tried to say but it came out as a whisper moan. I put her tittie in my mouth which made her moan even more. I begin to take her top off. "If you want me to stop all you gotta do is say it and I'll chill." She nodded her head yes. "Use your words." I softly told her. "Yes. I want you to eat me out." She whispered blushing. "I can't here you." I said smiling. "Nigga if you don't get down there n' lick dat pussy." She said impatiently. I went down and took her shorts off, she was wet asf you could see it through her shorts. I began to lick her pussy and she started moaning while holding on to my head. She tasted like candy and strawberries. I took two fingers and put it inside her pussy and started sucking on her clit she gripped my head even tighter and started to moan my name. She told me she was about to cum. She squirted and moaned loud ass fuck. I looked up at her and smiled. "Why you ain't tell me you could do that. "Maybe because you the only person that made me do that none my exes ever made me squirt." She said.

I wanna see and taste more so I start sucking on her pussy. "Stoppp you gone make me make the covers even more wet."She said giggling moving my head. "Man fuck these covers, the doctors can give us a new set when I'm finished. Now move ya hand and let me finish making you moan and squirt." She moved her hand and I immediately started licking her pussy. She rolled her eyes and her head when back and she moaned my name out in pleasure. This time I put three fingers in. She started gripping the sheets and screaming out all types of shit.
Then she squirted some more. This time it was more.

I went down and sucked up all of her pussy juice and kissed her pussy one more time before I went up to her and kissed her on her lips and then I came and kissed her neck and gave her titties a squeeze.

"Stop playing and go call that nurse to give ys some more sheets and I need some new clothes my pants wet." She said. " Go put on one of my shirts."

" what about my shorts ian bring no panties what I'm gone do?" She said.

"Go put on some of my drawls." I said laughing.

"Ok." She said going to the bathroom.

I called the nurse and 3 minutes later she brought the sheets.

Jayla came out the bathroom with my shirt and drawls on along with my chains, my watch and my wave cap.

"Who told you that you could wear my stuff ?" I said laughing. She stared laughing too.

"Take my picture." She saud throwing up gang signs and she had ha grill on. She play too much.

I took her pictures and we both busted out laughing.

I posted it on my Twitter.

'My best friend/girlfriend came to watch sponge bob with me at the hospital and her clothes got wet so I told her to go put on some of my clothes and this girl came out in everything I own talm bout "take my picture" she so adorable 😂💚'
^^^the tweet

@_Jayla_ : HehE 🙃 😎💀

@datbrat.brianna: she so ugly 🤦🏽‍♀️🤮🤢it's 4 in the morning take y'all asses to sleep

@_Jayla_ : @dabrat.brianna and yo ass stink but you ain't gone do nothing about it so come fight me😎✌🏽😁

I looked up to see Jayla laughing.

"Come on let's get in bed and go to sleep for real this time." I said looking at her.

She got in the hospital bed and said goodnight I said goodnight and we both fell asleep.

—————————————————————————

In a couple of more chapters things are gonna get bad .😭😎