Chapter 19

^Darriyon

I woke up to the smell of food. I went downstairs to see Darriyon cooking.

"Good morning." I said yawning.

"Good morning." He said flipping a pancake.

I looked up at him he didn't have on a shirt. As he cooked I could see his back muscles move. Man that shit is so sexy. I could see the veins popping out of his arms.

"Do niggas have veins on they dick?" I asked laughing.

"What?" He said turning around laughing.

"Do niggas have veins on they dick?" I said more louder while giggling.

"Well I know mine does. Ion know about other niggas." He said turning around.

"Do it feel weird ?" I asked laughing.

"Can we change the subject ?" He said laughing while shaking his head.

"Sure. Are we still going to France or...?" I said scrolling through my phone.

"Yea but I want a private plane." He said placing the food on my plate.

"Who go the money for that?" I asked eating the bacon.

"I do and I already got it." After my brother died Darriyon took over his gang.

"Thanks for the food." I said stuffing my mouth with the pancakes. The shit was good as fuck.

"No problem." He said sitting next to me.

After I got done eating my pancakes I ate my eggs then 2 pieces of my bacon leaving one left.

I was about to eat my last one but when I looked on my plate it was gone.

"Why would eat my stuff?" I'm deadass mad.

He smirked. "I ain't eat yo stuff." He said laughing.

"You know what stop talking to me." I said going to my room.

I got in the shower and washed myself up and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Once I was done I put on my white spaghetti crop top with my white spandex Nike shorts.

I couldn't find my phone anywhere. So I knocked on Darriyons door.

He wouldn't answer. I opened the door to see him standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist. I could see his torso which is my weakness and I could see drops of water coming from his hair and and a little on his chest and stomach.

He bit his bottom lip. He needs to stop before fuck the shit out of him. I shouldn't even be thinking about him in that way but this nigga was fine asf.

"Do you need something?" He asked smiling and licking his lips.

"Have you seen my phone?" I said blushing.

"It's on the couch." I closed the door and went downstairs to get my phone.

On my way upstairs I bumped into Darriyon. I didn't say anything to him because I'm still mad at him for eating my bacon.

I went in my bathroom and to do my hair. I was looking for my brush when I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

"What do you want Darriyon?" I asked.

"For you to stop being mad at me over a piece of bacon." He said smiling.

"Fine." I said brushing my hair up.

Darriyons POV

Jayla.

The first girl I have ever been in love with. The girl that even if I tried to stay mad at I couldn't. The girl that looked beautiful without even trying. She didn't even need makeup. The girl who's been through everything but somehow I still manage to make her smile. I don't even see how these niggas mess up with her. She's the most prettiest girl I have ever seen and I don't think she knows her worth but I do. She deserves love.

I have been in love with her for the longest I just never told her because I was scared on how she would react. I'm hoping to tell her in France.

I sat down and watched her do her hair.

...

It is now 7:30 me and Jayla have just been talking. Watching movies and eating snacks.

Jayla is now sleep her head resting on my chest. I wonder why she went to sleep so early.

I heard the door bell ring and opened the door to see Ace.

"Man I don't wanna cause no trouble me and China left a few things here that we need." He said looking at the ground.

"Jayla threw all y'all stuff away." I said closing the door.

They started knocking again.

He opened the door but before I could say something he held a gun to my head.

"Tell me where Jayla at." This nigga dumb dumb.

"She's actually coming down the steps right now. You might wanna move because Jayla doesn't miss any of her shots so if you want to live I advise you1 to take yo bitch ass back to where you came from and tell China I said to suck my dick." Just when I said that I heard a gunshot come from behind me. Jayla had shot him.

China came running in and carrying him out with some other niggas. I just closed the door then faced Jayla and smiled.

"Why you ain't tell me you still was good at shooting." I said smiling.

"I promised myself that after my brother go shit I wasn't gonna use guns anymore." She said quietly.

"Well Jayla we have to be up at 4 in the morning so let's get some sleep."

"Ok." She said.

I carried her to her room and placed her in her bed.

I was about to leave her room.

"Can you stay?" She asked sitting up.

"Yea."

Time for me to gts 😭🥳😎✌🏽