Chapter 13

Jayla's POV

"Can you drop me off at my brothers house ?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Yea." He said starting the car up.

I plugged the aux cord into my phone and turned on don't trust em by sexyy red. And got on Snapchat.

"Don't trust a nigga for shit, they all some cheaters and he prolly sucking dick. When he away from you he turn into a trick." I said recording myself and posted it on my story.

"You so petty." Darriyon said laughing.

"I know right?" I said giggling . He shook his head and started laughing.

...

When we arrived at my brother house his door was opened and everything in his house was a mess.

"Tyrone?" I yelled as me and Darriyon went up the stairs. I open his door to see him laying there on his bed blood coming out of his mouth. I could see him holding his stomach.

"Tyrone who did this to you?" I said crying holding him.

"Reggie and his people's." He said barely able to talk.

"Darriyon help me carry him to your car." I said. This all my fault for being so dumb.

We carried to him the car. I couldn't control my crying at this point.

I sat in the back seat with him. Holding on to his hand.

By the time we got to the hospital my hands and clothes were covered in blood.

Tyrone was In the hospital room getting surgery done. I just prayed in the waiting room.

Darriyon has his arms wrapped around. We're both crying. His is just silent.

"Come on we need to go get you some new clothes there blood all over yours." Darriyon said grabbing my hand taking me to the bathroom.

"You stay in here while I go get you some new clothes." He said leaving out.

I started laughing. He actually came in the girls bathroom. Just for me.

He came back with the clothes.

"Your in the girls bathroom." I said laughing.

"I know. Only for you tho." He said hugging me.

"Ight let me change." I said walking in the stall.

I changed my clothes and came out.

"Why you still in here ?" I said washing my hands.

"Ion know." He said watching me.

We walked back in the waiting room and the doctor came up to us.

"Tyrone will be in surgery for a long time. We will let you know what happens." He said looking at us.

"Ok." I said holding on to Darriyon arm.

" you smell good." I told Darriyon.

"Thank you." He said taking me back to the waiting room.

"I love you." I said while sitting down.

"I love you more." He said making me sit on his lap.

"What if he don't make it Darriyon?" I said placing my head on his chest.

"Don't think like that." He said while kissing me on my forehead.

...

30 minutes later a doctor came up towards us.