Chapter 28

"Omarion?"

"Yes." He said as he drunk his lemonade.

"How do I know your not here to just kill me like Darriyon and every other nigga?" I asked.

"Why would I want to kill you?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said eating my fries.

"Look at me." He said as he faced me.

For the first time I was actually scared of a nigga. I don't know why but I was scared.

"I'm not here just to kill you or hurt you. I actually care about you princess. Why would I want to hurt you out of all people? And plus I don't kill. I'm not interested in killing you. Your my best friends little sister." He said.

"Ok. But I still don't understand why your here." I said my feet was still in his lap.

"Just making sure your ok." He said sighing.

"You good?" I asked. He seemed mad.

"I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand that I care about you." He asked.

"Cause every other nigga didn't." I said in a low voice.

"Well. I'm not every other nigga." He said.

"That's what every other nigga said."

"I'm your brothers best friend."

"Darriyon was close to my brother and look what he ended up doing."

"Your brother never liked Darriyon."

"Deadass?"

"Yep. The only reason why he tolerated him was because he was your best friend and he knew how happy he made you."

"Mhmm can you rub my feet?" I asked giggling.

"Your crazy." He said.

"Pleaseee." I said while I poked my lip out like a child.

"Fine."

I felt his big hands touch my feet. His hand were warm. Him just touching my feet made me nervous I don't know why.

"Why are your feet so cold?" He asked.

"Why are your hands so warm my nigga." I asked laughing.

"Why do you act so nervous and timid around me." He asked.

"Cause your bring out the old Jayla. That scares me. Don't get me wrong I'll beat the fuck out of you but I'm still scared of you. You hella buff. You look strong. Your older than me."

"You only answered why you were timid. You never told me why your nervous."

"I don't know."

He just laughed and shook his head.

"Nigga don't act like you weren't nervous when you asked could you come in."

"Be quiet." He said while laughing.

"I'm about to go get the lotion." I said laughing.

"For what?" He asked.

"So you can rub my feet with it."

"Your doing wayyy too much." He said laughing.

"And? Your not doing enough."

"What am I going to do with you Jayla?" He asked smiling.

"Rub my feet." I said laughing.

I went to go grab the lotion and handed to him.

"Really Jayla now you got my hands smelling like the whole bath and body works store." He said.

"It's better than smelling your bougie ass Gucci cologne." I said while laughing.

"First off. Don't call me bougie. You the one who just had on balenciaga socks." He said laughing.

"Shut up." I said while giggling.

"Your smile is pretty you should start smiling more." He said. Butterflies cane straight down into my stomach.

"Mhmm. Why didn't you tell me this in ninth grade."

"Cause I barely even seen you. You were pretty I just never seen you smile you always had a mean ass look on your face." He said.

"First off thank you. Second off I was not mean." I said laughing.

"Yes you were. You still are mean." He said rubbing my feet.

"No I wasn't."

"Yes you was you punched the hell out of Marcus when he tried to ask you out."

"Well... technically that wasn't being mean. He was a player. My mother told me there was gonna be boys like him so I knocked the fuck out of him."

"See your mean."

"Don't act like your not mean I heard you get very over protective in your relationships. Remember when you punched Ace for looking at me. We wasn't even in a relationship."

"Still He was tryna take what was mine." He said.

"Who said I was yours."

"Me."

"Never." I said while laughing.

He stopped rubbing my feet.

"Where'd you get that necklace from?" He asked.

I looked down to see that I still had on the necklace reggie had bought me.

I was trying my hardest not to cry in from of him.

I couldn't hold the tears in no more so I had started to cry. I'm not crying because I miss him it's because he's the one who killed my brother. He's not even in jail.

Sooner or later I felt Omarion's hands put my hair up in a puff ball.

He unhooked the necklace and placed it on the table.

I was still crying and confused on why he took the necklace off.

"Since that necklace makes you cry. I don't want you wearing it any more." He said.

"Go put on your shoes."

"Why?" I asked wiping the tears off of my face.

"Jayla just go put the shoes on." He said.

"Dirty bitch." I mumbled as I went upstairs.

"I heard that princess. Be prepared what's about to happen to you when you come down here."

I grabbed my cap and gown Jordan's and went straight downstairs.

"Jayla come here." I heard Omarion say. He was in the kitchen and I was in the living room.

I decided not to answer.

He came into the living room and grabbed me by my arm.

He brung me into the kitchen.

He picked me up and placed me on the island countertop. His hands were now on my waist. My stomach has butterflies and I was nervous.

I felt his hand lightly wrap around my neck and his face came close to my ear.

"You will never disrespect me like that again. Do you understand princess?" He asked.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Now come on." He placed me back down on the floor he grabbed my hand and led me out side.

I don't know why I'm so nervous when I'm with him.

...

School can suck my dick.! I want my ex back but I think he's found somebody better😭

Thug Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें