Chapter 38

Tayshaun's POV

"Yo why you was being so mean to ole girl cousin?" Tyrell asked as I rolled up a blunt.

"I was not being mean to her. She got a smart ass mouth." I said.

"She ain't say shit to you when we was at the mall so how she got a smart mouth?" He asked as I hit the blunt.

"I went over shorties house and I had to deal with her mouth on the way to her house too." I said.

"She let you hit?" He asked.

"Nigga what the fuck. No she didn't let me hit. We just argued back and forth." I said passing the blunt to him.

"Bro shorty bad as fuck. You onnat or are you playing?" He asked.

"Ion know. She was on the phone wit a nigga. She was smiling and shit. So I might not cause Ian tryna get in the way of what she got going." I said.

"Nigga aiyonna would've told you if she had a boyfriend or not. They cousins remember?" He said.

"And plus that's Tyrone sister. Be careful on how you treat her. Even though he dead. He still got some niggas out here that'll fuck yo shit up." He said.

"Nigga, don't you think I know this shit?" I said.

"I'm just saying. Fuck that nigga she was on he phone with. Go getchu some bro, I mean I would if I really wanted her." He said.

"Nigga I've only known her for a day and I already hate her stubborn ass." I said.

"You only hate her cause she know how to make you shut up and she just don't sit there and let you talk to her any kinda way. Looks like we finally found a woman who can shut yo disrespectful ass up and she argue back with you."

...

"Aiyonna do yo cousin got a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Nah. But she don't want a relationship right now." She said as she drunk her soda.

"Why not?" I asked.

"That's for her to tell you not me." She said.

"How come when I was over her house yesterday she was talking to this nigga on the phone. She was smiling and shit." I said. I was with marreon at his house. His girlfriend aiyonna was always with him. It's hell weird. Where ever he go she go and where ever she go he go.

"That was probably Demarcus." She said.

"Who's Demarcus?" I asked.

"Somebody she's talking to." She said.

"I thought you said she wasn't ready for a relationship." I said.

"Talking and a relationship is 2 different things and why you keep asking question ab- wait you was over her house?" She asked.

"Yea it wasn't nothing like that. We just argued the whole time." I said.

"Mhmm. But you must want her cause you steady asking questions." She said smiling.

"I don't remember she talking to somebody." I said.

"Yes you do. And her talking to Demarcus ain't got nothing to do with you liking her." She said.

I just nodded and scrolled through my phone. I couldn't get her out of my head. They way she talked and how she smiled and how she's the only female that talks back to me.

"I'm about to tell her to come over here." She said smiling.

"Oh my fucking god I do not feel like hearing her mouth." I mumbled.

"She said she on her way now. You know she moving to Canada in a month. She was originally gone move to London but somebody told her a lot of sex trafficking go on over there so she got scared and didn't wanna go." She said.

"Why she moving?" I asked.

"That's for her to tell you." She said.

I just sighed.

"Bro I can't wait to tell your mother that you finally found a woman who can shut you up." Marreon said laughing.

I just ate my skittles.

"She's here. Go open the door for her Tayshaun." Aiyonna said laughing.

I got and opened the door and Jayla was standing there. She looked so fine.

"Are you gonna let me in or are you just gonna keep staring at me?" She asked.

"Shut the fuck up." I said.

"Make me." She said.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her outside.

"Don't fucking grab my arm like that. You just hurt it." She said rolling her eyes.

"So?" I said. I like seeing her mad.

"You a fucking bitch." She said.

I wrapped my arm around her throat.

"Either you gone stop calling me a bitch or imma fuck you up." I said. She's so fucking pretty.

"You always say what you gone do to me but never do it." She said giggling.

"I can't do shit to you since you already got sum going on with somebody else." I said.

"And who told you that?" She asked.

"Aiyonna she said you talking to this dude name Demarcus." I said.

"She always telling people my business but me and him are talking. We're not in a relationship. Me and him are chillin. But still that doesn't mean you can't do what you want to me." She said.

"Ion wanna interfere with what you and that nigga got going on and plus I've only known you for a day." I said.

"Ok what ever you say." She said.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Nothing.

...

Should Tayshaun be PlayBoi Carti or ynw melly?