Chapter 10

I opened the door to his hospital room to see him laying on the bed looking at his phone.

"Here go yo snacks bitch." I said throwing his snacks at him.

He looked up and came over to me. He came over and kissed me. "You gone learn to stop calling me a bitch." He said while slapping my ass.

"Ouch that hurt bitch." I said making sure he heard me say bitch.

"Stop fucking playing with me." He said sitting down.

I punched him in his shoulder. "That's what yo bitch ass get for telling me to shut up." I said laughing.

"Come here." He said smiling.

"No. You gone hit me."

"No I'm not just come here." I sat down next to him and he started tickling me.

"Stoppp Reggie." I said laughing.

"Say sorry." He said tickling me even more.

"Ok ok I'm sorry now stop." He stopped tickling.

"I gotta go get me some clothes and stuff and I thought yo leg was hurting ?" I asked.

"It is but I make it work for you." He said laughing.

"Gimme a kiss." He said poking his lips out.

I gave him a kiss. "I'm sorry." He said grabbing my hand.

"For what?" I was really confused on what he was sorry for.

"For being all mean to you and shit." He said rubbing circles on the palm of my hand.

"You good. You don't have to apologize." He really is open about his feelings. Cute.

"But I want to." He said while hugging me.

"Well, I accept your apology but I have to go now gimme a kiss." He gave me a kiss and I left out.

...

I'm at target getting tank tops and biker shorts because that's all I wear.

I'm walking towards the check out line and I see Brianna AND Jayden bruh this gotta be the worst day ever.

I really don't feel like arguing or fighting today.

I'm going to the self checkout because I don't feel like going through this drama today but best believe when I see her again I'm cracking her shit.

Somehow Jayden managed to see me.

Oh my god he walking over here. Dude if he try something I'm breaking his jaw.

"Hey. Long time no see." He said chuckling like we friends or some shit.

"Yea can you like stop talking to me. I don't fuck with you." I said scanning my items.

"Babe why you over here?" I hear Brianna come over and stand next to him.

"Wait wait wait this ya mans?" I said pointing to Jayden laughing.

"Jayla this is my girlfriend Brianna Brianna this is Jayla my ex." I rolled my eyes and focused on checking my items out.

"But she was just...and you was just- nvm y'all cute" I said smiling.

"What that supposed to mean." Brianna said rolling her eyes.

"Exactly what the fuck I just said now if y'all would excuse me I have to get home." I said grabbing my bags and leaving.

I can't wait to tell Reggie what I just seen.

I get to Reggie house 15 minutes later.

I go in his room to take a nice long shower and shave. I had just got done finishing up all the classes I missed out on.

I FaceTime Reggie's number.

"Best friend."

"Yes."

"Guess who I just seen at target." I said laughing.

"Who?"

"That bitch Jayden and Brianna."

"I know you fucking lying." He said putting a Oreo in his mouth.

"I'm deadass."

"What they was doing there."

"So I was tryna avoid them but Jayden just had to come over to me talm bout some "HeY LoNg TiMe nO sEe" I told him ion fuck with him then here come Brianna "bAbE wHy yOu OvEr HeRe" I was like hold on this ya mans. Jayden dusty ass gone introduce me to her. At that moment I knew it was time for me to go before I start snapping on people."

"Damn shit is crazy but what you doing."

"Finna make me some fried chicken, mash potatoes and some greens."

"Can you bring me a plate tomorrow?"

"Yes. Imma call you back when the food get done."

"Ok bye my love." He said smiling.

"Bye." I said laughing.

I think the chicken is done. The mash potatoes didn't take long to make the greens is getting there.

I'm in the kitchen dancing until the food gets done turns out the chicken wasn't done so...yea.

About 20 minutes later everything is done and I need some Kool-Aid. So I make me some and turn on the front room t.v and turn The Office on.

After I'm done eating I wash the dishes and go up to Reggie's room and lay in his bed. His bed is soft and it smells just like him.

I dial Reggie's number.

"Hiiiii."

"You so weird." He said laughing.

"I'm bored."

"Let's play 20 questions." He said .

"Ok you start."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Purple. When's your birthday?"

"December 5th. Would you ever let me nut in you?" He said smiling.

"Depends on if I'm on my birth control pills. Would you ever eat ass?" I said laughing.

"No. Would you ever let a nigga eat whipped cream off yo pussy."

"I don't know. Depends on who the person is. If you didn't become apart of a gang what would you do?"

"I would want to be a lawyer. I like arguing with people and proving them wrong. What's your major?"

"Psychologist. I like to get people to expressing their feelings even though I don't."

...

Me and Reggie ended up turning 21 questions into who could stay up the longest.

He's already asleep he told me that his chest was hurting.

I just pray he gets better.

I hear his snores through the phone even though they're soft.

Welp it's time for me to take my happy ass to sleep.

———————————————————————————

Hi sisters it's james charles here and I LOVE lilnasx💕🤪