Chapter 9

Jaylas POV

I woke up at 7:00am brushed my teeth and washed my face. Reggie is still sleeping. I know his doctor is coming in today so I got up early and sat in the chair and waited for Reggie to wake up.

Reggie woke up and looked at me.

"Good morning." I said smiling at him.

"Good morning." He said in his raspy deep morning voice.

"Come on get up gotta get up and get up and get ready for your physical therapy." I stated walking towards him.

"Do I have to go ?" He said letting out a huff.

"Yes. It helps you get better now get up." I said helping him out of bed. He might not say anything but I know he needs help.

He stood up and made this weird face. "You good." I asked helping him stand up.

"No my leg hurt." He said sitting back down.

"I told you to chill out last night but you didn't wanna listen." I said sitting down next to him.

"What you not finna do is blame this on me you wasn't even tryna stop me you was moaning my name and shit." He said laughing.

"You didn't even have to say all of that." I said mugging him.

"Now get up and get ready." I said.

He got up and I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and helped him walk to the bathroom so he wouldn't put anymore pressure on his bullet wombs.

"Do I need to go get the wheel chair." I asked.

"No." He said sitting down on the toilet.

"Ok get ready and if you need help come get me. Ok ?"

"Yea." He said.

I sat in the chair and decided to call my pops to see how he was doing. He was mad at me at first for not contacting him but once I told him everything he was good. The doctors didn't say anything back yet. I don't know if that's a good or bad sign.

"Jaylaaaa." I heard Reggie call me from in the bathroom. I went in the bathroom to see him sitting down on the toilet with nothing but his drawls on.

"What ?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"I need help with putting on my clothes." He said with a mad face.

"What did you do while I was gone." I asked cause it looked like all he did was brush his teeth and wash his face.

"I brushed my teeth and washed my face." He said.

I grabbed his clothes and got his shirt and put it over his head. "Put your arms through." I said looking at him. "I don't understand why you couldn't this on ya own." I said laughing cause I just wanna make him mad. "Because every time I raise my arm up it hurts." He said in a frustrated tone.

"I still don't understand how you was able to do what you did last night with no complications." I said grabbing his basketball shorts. "Stop playing with me and shut up. Now help me put on my pants." He said. I helped him put on his shorts.

I was about to leave out the bathroom but Reggie grabbed my arm, picked me up and sat me down on the counter of the bathroom. "I thought yo leg was hurting ?" I said laughing.

"Thanks you." He said staring at me. "For?" I asked.
"For coming to see me and helping and making me smile and staying here with me." He said coming between my legs with a big goofy smile on his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist.

I look up at him. "Your welcome." I said smiling.

He cupped my cheek with his hand and kissed me on my lips. This kiss was more calmer than last nights. I broke the kiss and proceeded to kiss his jawline. I started to suck on his neck leaving multiple hickeys since this nigga gave me 4 of them last night. I put my hand in his pants I was about to grab his duck when stopped me. "Don't start nothing you can't finish." He said lifting me up off the sink. This nigga must not know who I am. "Trust me I can finsish"

"Nopeee we need to get out of the bathroom before my doctor come." He said.

"You get on my nerves." I said rolling my eyes.

"Who the fuck you rolling yo eyes at." He said sitting down.

"You." I said getting smart with him cause he be doing too much.

"I'll fuck you senseless right here right now. You better stop fucking playing wit me." He said looking at me.

Rolling my eyes = more dick from Reggie

"Reggie I gotta go home and take a shower and get clothes and catch up on my classes." I said getting my stuff ready.

"You could just stay at my house." He said handing me his key and some money.

"Ok but what's the money for?" I asked.

"For you. I know girls like to buy stuff and do shit and I know you gone need some money for snacks." He said.

"But I got already got mone- Jayla if you don't take the money and go."

"Ok." I said walking over to him.

I gave him a kiss on the lips and stopped it before we go too far.

"Bye beautiful." He said kissing me on my forehead.

"Bye lil nigga." I said walking out of the door.

...

I'm currently opening the door to Reggie's house. I open the door and take off my shoes.

I go straight to the kitchen cause I'm hungry. I open the refrigerator to only see water and left over food.

I dial Reggie's number.

"Why the fuck don't you have food in ya house." I said.

"Because I'm always eating fast food."

"You so dumb. I'm bout to grocery shopping for yo house and imma get some decor tomorrow cause yo house boring asf."

"Shut up and do what you do and make sure you get some ice cream sandwiches too."

"You gone learn to stop telling me to shut up lil bitch."

"I can't wait till I get out the hospital."

"Ok bye." I like being mean to him it's fun ass fuck.

I grab one of Reggie's hoodies and put it on and grab my stuff and leave out of the house.

...

I'm currently putting the groceries in my trunk.

Once I'm done putting the groceries in the car I get in the car and turn on my song.

"Real hot girl shit. Yeah, I'm in my bag, but I'm in his too. And that's why every time you see me, I got some new shoes"

My phone interrupted me. No scratch that Reggie interrupted me.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Shut the fuck up and bring me some snacks"

"Can I at least put up the groceries first."

"Yea but hurry up."

"Bye bitch." Before he could respond I hung up.

I turned back on my music.

———————————————————————————

Yay I was in the hospital when I typed this because I had passed out while I was at home🤦🏽‍♀️😂.