Chapter 14

"Why the fuck was you all up on up him like dat?" Reggie said looking at me.

"My brother just died and that's what the fuck you worried about. Wow... let me the fuck out this car." Reggie punched me in my fucking nose.

Oh this nigga dumb dumb ion give a fuck were we at.

I punched the shit out of him back and tased him a couple of times until he was out. I dragged him by his head and stumped on his head and punched him in his jaw.

"That's what the fuck you get for putting yo hands on me and killing my brother. You bitch ass nigga." By the time i was done the police came over and I told them everything. They took Reggie to the hospital since he was unconscious.

Darriyon came over to me and started laughing.

"Damn Jayla you beat the fuck outta him." He said laughing.

"Ain't no nigga finna get away with hitting me I was cool with him yelling but him hitting me. Nope he got me fucked up. It's not funny my nose is bleeding he punched me in my nose."

"Pops in the hospital room still telling them if they want him cremated or a burial." He said wiping my nose with a rag.

"I want him buried." I said leaning my head back.

"That's what ya pops told them." He said.

"Ight can we go get my car now." I asked.

"Yea come on." He said as we got to his car.

...

I got inside my car and followed Darriyon to my house.

Once I got to my house I see two tickets on my counter.

It was two tickets to France.

I walked up to Darriyon and hugged him.

"Thanks for the tickets." I said Hugging him even more.

"I didn't buy those for you I just brung em here." He said.

"Then who did?" Who the fuck like me dat much to buy me a fucking ticket to France.

"I can't tell you he'll tell you when he see you." He said sitting down on the couch.

"Oh my god just tell me please." I said grabbing my hot cheetos. These are the chips I eat when I'm stressed out.

"No. He said he wanted it to be a surprise." He said smiling. He really do get on my nerves.

"If you don't tell me imma tell china that you cheating on her." I said laughing. China is a old friend from school that I used to hang with she was a pretty girl but she was quiet and shy. Darriyon had start talking to her like a month ago.

"Who told you that she was my girlfriend?" He said getting frustrated.

"That doesn't matter right now can you at least give a hint." I asked.

"The nigga who sent you that eyes are "pretty" no homo." He said getting him some water.

"What? I don't know a nigga who have pretty eyes." I said trying to think.

" yes you do but anyways I gotta go pick up China. Imma be back to help you and pops plan stuff for the funeral." He said grabbing his stuff.

"Ok bye." I said mugging him.

"I love you too." He said leaving out the door. He gets on my nerves so much.

I got in the shower and washed my hair. I put my hair in two puff balls which made me look childish but ion care.

I was about to make me spaghetti when my door rang.

I opened my door to see a vase with roses in it. They looked very expensive. I took it in my house and placed it on my table. There was a note with it too.

I just heard the news about what happened to your brother. Me and your brother weren't close but I knew him he would do anything to protect you. I am so sorry for your loss I know you and your brother were very close. I hope these roses make you feel better beautiful.

This is starting to get creepy but cute at the same time. But I mean if Darriyon know who he is I guess it's ok. But Darriyon said I know him I don't know anyone with pretty eyes. Well, all eyes are pretty his is probably just a different color than normal.

As I got done reading the note my doorbell rang.

I opened the door there stood China and Darriyon.
China looked so pretty no homo.

"China you look so different. How's life been going for you." I asked as I closed the door.

"Very stressful especially my college. My professor works me to death." She said quietly. She still had her glasses that she would wear.

"Same here." I said as I sat down.

"I was about to make some spaghetti. Y'all want some ?" I asked.

They both said yes and I began to work on making the spaghetti.

"Who bought you these flowers they're beautiful." She said as she smiled. A sneaky one like she knew who bought them.

"You know who brung them don't you?" I said putting the spaghetti noodles in the boiling water.

"Yes." She said quietly.

"If you tell me. Me and you can re read the Harry Potter book series and watch all of the movies tomorrow." I really liked books a lot. One of my favorite ones are Harry Potter so why not? I knew she was gonna give in cause we both liked books A LOT.

"I don't know his name but he's brown skin/light skin basically a mixture of both, very tall and has- none of your business." She was cut off by Darriyon. I really don't like him at the moment.

"Even if I don't tell you who can we still read the books and watch the movies." She said quietly.

"Of course. I get bored since I don't have any girls as friends. So why not." I said placing the spaghetti on there plates.

"The koo-Laid is in the refrigerator." I said while handing them there plates.

"Thank you." They both said.

"Your welcome." I said as I ate my food.

...

Later on that day me and Darriyon went go discuss the plan for the funeral I decided to stay at my pops house tonight. Since I know he's taking my brothers death very hard.

      Two chapters In a day just broke my record 😎😭.