Chapter 1

Today is Monday and I do not feel like getting, but I have to. I get up brush my teeth, wash my face and get in the shower.

I decided to put on my on my white snake skinned shorts and my white long sleeve crop top, with some all white sandals and some of my jewelry.

I got accepted into Stanford University. I decided that it was best for me to do online classes. It is 8:00 hopefully I finish all of my classes by 12:09. Because I have things to do and places to be.

...

I finished all of my classes for today. It is now 12:15. I'm bout hungry asf. I grab my keys to my pink Range Rover. I'm on my way to Chick-fil-A (My favorite fast food place) when I get a text from my homeboy Darriyon.

Darriyon💆🏽‍♀️💜:  You need to come to the spot ASAP❗️ it's important

Me: Ight nigga. Can I get me some food first

Darriyon💆🏽‍♀️💜: Yea, just hurry yo fat ass up😂. what you gettin doe ?

Me: Some Chick-Fil-A and I ain't fat bitch 💀.

Darriyon💆🏽‍♀️💜: Bring me some back❗️

Me: k😒imma beat yo ass when I get there

Darriyon 💆🏽‍♀️💜: You ain't gone do shii😂😂.

Me: Ight we gone see

I pull up to Chick-Fil-A and ordered my food and that ugly ass nigga Darriyon some too.

...

I pull up to the spot, it's like a mansion but not at the same time. It's also my brothers "trap" house. I walked in to see that ugly nigga Darriyon.

I say wassup to Darriyon and a bunch of other niggas. I hand Darriyon his food and playfully smack him.

"That's what yo bitch ass get for calling me fat." I said  laughing.

"I'm gone beat yo ass when I get do- why the fuck do I only have 3 fries in my bag nigga ?" I ate almost all of his fries on accident on the way here.

They was sooo good I couldn't help it.

"I ate some of them on the way here." I said smiling praying this nigga wasn't gone flip. Darriyon facial expression turned mad ass hell. "SOME ? my nigga, you ate like 3/4 of my shits."

"Shut the fuck up you better be grateful that I bought yo mean ass some food." He responded with a whatever cause he know he can't stay mad at me.

I was in the kitchen with Darriyon we was talking and eating.

I then remembered that he told me to come over cause something "important" had come up.

"So, what's so important that you had to tell me."