Chapter 41

"Ready for round 2?" Tayshaun asked.

"No." I said.

"Your lame." He said.

"And yo stoke game weak." I said laughing.

He lifted me up and put me against the wall.

He pulled his pants down and I felt his dick go inside me.

I moaned softly as he fucked me. I kept my arms wrapped his shoulders as he held me. He kept going going which mad me moan even louder. "You sure do moan a lot for my stroke game to be "weak"." He whispered in my ear. He talk too much but his dick was bomb. "Shut the fuck up and fuck me nigga." He started going even faster. He put me down and wrapped his hand around my neck. He started kissing me. All I wanted was more. I started kissing him on his neck. I started sucking purposely wanting to leave a hickey. I felt his hands grab my ass which caused my pussy to be even more wet. He put me on the bed and opened my legs. He started licking on my pussy and fuck, that shit felt good. The way he used his tongue in my clit. Better than the rest of dem dirty ass niggas. Then he started to finger me and lick my clit and I started moaning even louder. I was about to come and when I did it felt so good.
He held my legs up and put his dick in my pussy and started fucking me. He went slow at first then he started going faster. "I'm about to cum." He whispered in my ear. "Cum in me daddy." I whispered back and he did as he was told. I felt him cum in me and he kept fucking  me even though he had came already. He turned me over and told me to arch my back I did as I was told. I felt him put his duck inside me. This is my favorite position because not only did it feel good but he was in control I like when niggas in control during sex. I moaned as he went in and out. I felt him cum inside me again and that still didn't stop him from going. I could feel his cum dripping as he went in and out. I moaned even more. He kept fucking me and he starting going even faster. I started moaning even louder as I was about to come. He started to take his dick out my pussy. I squirted and he started to eat my pussy from the back. I moaned and squirted even more and he licked it all up. He flipped me over and started kissing me on my lips.

"Well that was fun but I have to take a shower." I said getting up.

He grabbed me and made me straddle him.

He put his dick inside of me and he grabbed my waist and moved me up and down. I started moaning softly. I started doing it on my own faster. I moaned even more. I put my hands on my chest and started grinding on my his dick and it felt so good. I slowed down and stopped I got on my knees and started to suck on his dick. It was big but nothing I couldn't handle. I started sucking faster and I seen him role his eyes. I looked up at him as I sucked his dick. "Fuck." I heard him say as I started licking on the tip. He told me he was about to cum and I let him cum in my mouth. I swallowed it all and came up and kissed him on his lips. He grabbed my legs and made me come up and put my thighs over his head. He started licking on my clit. I moaned as he started sucking on it. I but my lip as he started sucking on my clit. It felt so good. He started to lick. Going fast and I began to moan loud ass fuck. My legs started to shake that's when I knew I was about to squirt. I squirted and moaned. I sat on my bed and stared at Tayshaun.

"Your really good in bed you ever thought about being a pornstay?" I asked laughing as I put on my pants and shirt.

"Jayla stop fucking playing wit me." He said smiling.

I went downstairs to get some water. I want some cookies. I put some in the oven and sat on my couch.

I wonder how many rounds can me and Tayshaun go cause he fucked me good.

I seen Tayshaun come downstairs he looked fine as fuck. He didn't have on a shirt only basketball shorts. I could see all of his tattoos. Some of his dreads were in his face.

I got up and went to the kitchen to get a snack I could smell the cookies.

"You look tired." He said.

"I am my legs hurt." I said.

"Come here." He said.

"Tayshaun what are we doing?" I asked.

"Standing here." He said in a duh tone.

"No like, what are me and you doing like us because I'm confused are we just supposed to have sex and I go to Demarcus and act like nothing ever happened between us." I asked.

"Yes." He said eating some ice cream.

"Ok." I said.

"Come here." He said.

I walked to him and looked down at the ground.

He lifted my head up and made me look at him.

"Jayla, we got time." He said.

...
Home school me now please.