Chapter 11

3 weeks later

Reggie's still in the hospital getting treated. He's supposed to come home tomorrow so that's good.

I'm currently making cookies while listening to 772 part 2 by ynw melly.

"Cause I can not wait until they set him free. So I finally, can spend the rest of my days with you. Boy I'm dangerously in love with you. Eternally, not just mentally, but physically I am feeling you. And I really hope that you're feeling me. Is you feeling me?
Hold it down for me and I promise that I'll take care of you. Cause I can not wait until they set him free
So I finally, can spend the rest of my days with you
Boy I'm dangerously in love with you. I'll never leave, not just mentally, but physically I am feeling you."

I sang out loud ass I rolled the cookie dough. If I ever had a wedding this is one of the songs I would play. I kinda switched up the lyrics as I sang cause ion like singing it the original way.

I put the cookies in the oven as I hummed the second verse of the song.

Reggie's POV

I decided to surprise Jayla and come home early since we haven't actually physically seen each other in 3 weeks. I'm currently outside of my house.

I unlock the door quietly and see Jayla in the kitchen rolling up cookie dough while singing ynw melly- 772 part 2.

She so adorable.

As she put the cookies in the oven I decided to sing the second chorus.

"I'm so glad that they have set me free. Now I finally, can spend the rest of my days with you. Girl, I'm dangerously in love with you. Eternally, not just mentally, but physically I am feeling you. And I really hope that you're feeling me. Is you feeling me? Hold it down for me and I promise that I'll take care of you. Cause I'm dangerously in love with you. I'll never leave, just keep loving me. And I promise I'll take care of you." I sang out loud once Jayla got done putting the cookies in the oven.

She turned around and her eyes went wide. A tear fell down her eyes and she started crying. She's such a baby.

I walked towards her stood right in front of her and wiped her tears cause if she keep crying imma end up crying.

"Give me my hug." I said as I smiled .

She wrapped her arms around my torso and started  crying even more.

"I missed you so much." She said. "I missed you too." I said as I kissed her forehead.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I wiped the rest of the tears off her face and kissed her on the lips gently.

"Let's watch a movie." I said as I sat on the couch.

"Let's watch the Texas chainsaw massacre ." She said as she sat on my lap. My dick instantly became hard.

"Ok imma check on the cookies. You can go get the blankets." I said as I got up.

"Ok." She said as she headed up the stairs.

I went to open the oven and the cookies were done I sat them on the counter and let them cool.

I sat down on the couch and waited. A couple of minutes pasted by and Jayla still wasn't down here.

I decided to go up stairs and see what was taking her so long. I opened the door to my room and she wasn't there. I checked every other room except for the room that was big.

I opened the door to the last room to see once an plain empty room look like a movie room.

I was shocked. I looked up to see Jayla on her phone eating hot fries with a blanket wrapped around her.

"You did all of this by yourself ?" I asked.

"Yea. I was bored and this room was boring so I changed it up."

"How did you get the- shhhh Michael and keivon helped me now go get the cookies before they get cold." She said as she she cut me off. "Get me some ice cream too and a cup of water." I heard her yell as I made my way to the kitchen.

She so bossy. I put the cookies on the plate and got her ice cream and water. And I got my ice cream sandwich.

I went up stairs and opened the door to the room and gave Jayla her stuff.

"Thank you." She smiling.

"Your welcome." I'm mad right now because I really don't know what to do. I'm so close to telling her I love her but I don't know how she would react since we haven't even made it official and we've only know each other for a month. And I have never been in this type of situation before and I really don't know if I love her yet. I have never been in love. I should ask my mother for advice.

I was about to sit down when Jayla told me to get up.  She let out the couches and they turned into beds.

"Come on. Lay down and turn on the movie." She said eating a cookie.

I sat down on the bed and Jayla rested her head on my chest.

I turned on the movie.

...

1 hour later

"Reggie."

"Yes."

"You wanna go back inna room ?" She asked once the movie was over.

"Yea." She grabbed the blankets and folded them up.

Once we got to my room Jayla started reading books and shit on her phone.

I looked over at Jayla and smiled.

"Now that we have a lot of more room we could do much more than we did last time."

She put her phone down and straddled me.

"Yea but it's my turn to please you." She said kissing me.

"But– be quiet and let me do what I do and plus you deserve it. You have been so nice to me. And you treat me with so much respect. So don't worry about me tonight." She placed multiple kisses on my neck. 

Which gave me this weird feeling but in a good way tho.

She took off my shirt off...

To be continued...

I really don't wanna type what happened unless y'all want me too.👀