Chapter 17

I woke up feeling horrible. My throat was hurting, I was coughing a lot, my nose was stopped up and my eyes were puffy. I looked a mess.

I put on my sweatpants and a big hoodie and put on my slides and left out of my house heading to Walgreens since I have a cold and my allergies are acting up I need my medicine.

When I got to the store I went straight to the medicine aisle.

I grabbed the Tylenol and a bunch of other shit I needed. I went to my go pay for my stuff.

"I'll pay for it." I heard a familiar deep voice say handing the cashier 15 dollars.

I turn around to see Ace. Oh shit I look like a bum and guess who don't give a fuck. Me.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"Your welcome." He said as I grabbed my bags.

As I was heading to my car. I heard Ace call my name.

"Yes?" I asked coughing.

"You good." He asked walking over to me.

"No my allergies are acting up and I think I got a cold from yelling at you in the rain yesterday." I said calmly.

"You need any help?" Ace asked.

"No I'm good." I'm hungry asf. I don't feel like making any food but sometimes fast food breakfast be nasty.

"Are you sure?" He said smiling.

"Yes." I said.

"Are you sure your sure." He said with the same smile on this face.

"Yes I don't want you getting sick." I said quietly.

"Ok bye." He said with a fake frown on his.

I just giggled and put my stuff in the car.

"I'm still coming over to make you breakfast." I heard him mumble. Before I could respond he was already gone.

He's so stubborn.

...

I took my medicine then got in the shower. I normally don't like taking showers in the morning but I feel like shit so I figured a shower might help.

35 minutes later I walked out the shower and wrapped my towel around me.

I put on on my robe and my fur slides.

I went downstairs and grabbed my hot fries and a juice.

I was about to go upstairs when I heard my door ring.

I opened the door and Ace was standing there smiling. This nigga was so damn fine.

"You need to go lay down and you shouldn't be eating hot chips this early in the morning." He said walking straight into my house going through my cabinets.

I wonder how big his dick is.

"You wanna see it?" He asked. Oops I said that out loud.

"No." I said laughing.

"If you say so." He said making some cream of wheat.

I sat at the island counter and watched him cook. He had on a white t-shirts white do gray and white nike shorts. I could see his veins popping out of his arms. That shit is so cute man.

"Ace." I said.

"Yes?" He asked.

"How did you get that scar on your lip." I asked. He's always had that scar on his lip since the 9th grade.

He turned around and he looked very upset. Like really mad. Like Cardi b throwing shoes typa mad. I have never been this timid before. He looks like he could kill me right now. He still looked fine asf tho.

Sike bitch ain't nobody scared of this pretty eyed nigga.

"That's not for you to fucking know." He yelled.

"Bitch don't be yelling in my fucking house the only person that yell in my fucking house is me. All you had to do was say you didn't wanna talk about it so calm your bipolar ass down before I beat the fuck out of you. Ion care how the fuck you feel you not gone fucking disrespect me in my house." I yelled even though my throat hurt.

Told y'all. Momma ain't raise no bitch.

"I ain't Reggie." He said turning around doing what he do.

"And what is that supposed to mean." I asked.

"That I fight back so you better watch who you talking to." He said grabbing some bacon out of the refrigerator.

"Can you please get out. Why would you even bring that up and you know how I feel about the situation." I said calmly as a few tears dropped from my face.

"I didn't mean what I said I was just-

"Mad? Please just get out take your tickets and the flowers." I said quietly.

Ace POV

I knew what I said had been wrong but that's just me. I let my anger take over and that made a lot of good things go away. Now I understand why Tyrone didn't want me with her. He knew that this would happen.

I just quietly put everything I was about to cook up as I heard her small little sniffles.

I turned around and softly grabbed her hand.

"Ace plea- I know you want me to leave and I have no problem with that but I just wanna make sure that you get some rest. Just because I snapped on you doesn't mean I don't care about you. I know your mad at me but please just let me take you to bed." I wiped her tears off her face and picked her up.

As I carried her to her room I noticed how she looked very sick but I personally still think she looked beautiful. Her soft sniffles had turned into small snores.

I placed her on her bed. And put her covers over her she had on a robe. She didn't have a bra on and the tie was loosening. As much as I loved to see her breast I would want to see them while she's awake. I want her to willingly show me. I tightened her tie.

"I know your sleep but I just feel like I owe you an explanation and my prides too big to tell you while your awake or I'm just afraid. This is a reason why your brother didn't want me with you. He knew that my anger get the best of me and I would snap on you. I tend to do that when I get angry or someone asks me something personal. I took anger management as a kid because it was way more worse when I was little. The more older I got the more it got worse. So Chris was my only friend besides your brother. So I'm sorry. I've been working on it only for you since your brother said I couldn't be with you until my temper got better and I learned how to control it. Overall I'm sorry for yelling at you." I told her.

"You know you don't have to change to get with me I like you for how you are lil nigga. You don't need to work on anything. I'll help you, just don't get so worked up. I'm hungry order me something." She said. I thought she was sleep.

"So you like me ?" I said smiling.

"Boy if you don't order my food." She said giggling.

Ace still a bitch.💀idc.