Chapter 23

"I won bitch."

"I wOn BiTch." Darriyon said.

"Shut up you mad because I won and you lost. Now come on we gotta finish getting food." I said while grabbing his hand.

"We already got enough." He said referring to the full cart.

"Ok." I said rolling my eyes.

I really hate when he gets in his moods. He becomes so nonchalant.

"Darriyon can you stop being mad at me. I'm not apologizing to you if I don't know what I'm apologizing for so I advise you to stop acting like a little bitch." I said walking ahead if him as he pushed the cart towards the check out line.

"Jayla everything has been about you. You never once payed attention to how I felt. You still don't." He said.

I wonder why he felt this way?

"Closed mouths don't get fed." I said.

...

The car ride home was quiet.

I was now in the house on the couch watching teen titans go.

What if I had been to consumed in my thoughts and problems that I didn't even bother with asking how Darriyon felt.

Darriyon came down the steps. He avoided looking at me and went straight to the refrigerator.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and he was very mad.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not asking you how you felt. Darriyon you have to speak up more. You not telling me that something was wrong with you caused me to only focus on my problems." I said.

"So Your saying the reason why you were being selfish is because of me. I have told you my problems multiple times. You only focus on them for 2 seconds and then go back to talking about your issues. You make everything about you." He yelled. Which caused me to flinch.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm selfish and I don't focus on you." I yelled.

"My brother died. I can't believe at one point that I trusted the person who killed him. I love you so much Darriyon." I said.

"Doesn't feel like it." He said.

"What does it feel like?" I asked as my eyes started to water.

"It feels like your using me as a rebound. That it took you your heart to get broken for you to realize that I'm in love with you." He said as he walked up stairs. I heard the door slam.

I just sat down on the couch and cried. I thought about the situation for a moment.

How could he think I was using him as rebound. I don't know what to do.

I went to the kitchen and made some lasagna.

I went up stairs and knocked on the door where we were sleeping at.

He opened the door he didn't have on a shirt.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Your food is ready." I said In a low calm voice. I looked down and avoided making eye contact with him.

"Ok I'll be down in a minute." He said closing the door.

I went downstairs and made his plate. Even though we had just had an argument I still wanted to make sure he had something to eat.

I sat at the end of the table and ate my food and drink my water.

While I was halfway through my food Darriyon came downstairs and ate his food and drink some kool-aid.

"Thank you." He said putting his plate in the sink.

"Your welcome." I said quietly.

I put my plate in the sink.

I went straight back to island in the kitchen and sat down and stared at the wall.

I could feel somebody behind me so I turned around.

Darriyon lifted me up and placed me on the marble island countertop. He started sucking on my neck which caused soft moans to escape my lips. "You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do this." He said placing a hickey on my neck. He grabbed my breast and took off my bra. He put one of my breast in his mouth. "And this." He growled as he used his tongue to play with my nipples. I was surprised but I went along with it. "But Darriyon-shhh." He continued to suck on my breast as I moaned. He took my shorts off leaving me in my panties and He kept on teasing me by kissing me around my pussy. He looked up at me for confirmation. I nodded my head yes and he took off my panties and began to eat me out. He gave immaculate head. He started licking on my clit. I leaned my head back and rolled my eyes as I moaned. He flipped me over and told me to arch my back. I did what he told me and he started eating my pussy from the back. "Fuuuuck." I moaned as he sucked on my pussy. My legs started to tremble as I squirted. That didn't stop him he kept going. "Darriyon." I moaned as he kept going. He came and flipped me over and kissed me as he squeezed my ass. I sat up and started sucking on his neck. He groaned as I placed a hickey on his neck. I took off his shirt and hopped of the countertop and got on my knees. I took off his shorts. I could see his dick print through his drawls. I took em off and licked the tip. Then I put the whole thing in my mouth and started to suck. Darriyon held my hair back as I sucked on his dick. I could here him groan as I stroked his dick while sucking his balls. I came back up and put his dick in my mouth. He told me he was about to cum so I sucked even harder and he came in my mouth. I swallowed his cum. He picked me up and placed me on the counter. He took his dick and put it inside me as I moaned out his name. He went slow at first then faster as I begged for more. His right hand was wrapped around my throat and his left hand was gripping my breast as I felt him thrust in side me even faster. I was about to cum so I told him and he went even faster. I came but he kept going and I kept moaning. "I'm about to cum." He told me. He then pulled out and nutted on all over ass.

"I love you." He said as he continued to place kisses on my chest.

"I love you too." I said as I smiled.

...

Yea...so💀