Lurking In The Shadows

Start from the beginning

She did not know what that shadow was, but she is certain of what she saw.

She had a gut-feeling that her erotic dreams are related to the shadow that she's constantly been seeing around the house in the last three days...

Of course, she could always leave 12 Grimmauld Place. But she wants to stand her ground. Hermione Granger does not easily get scared of creepy shadows. Besides, she promised Harry that she will watch over the house while he was away. She had been able to keep her promise ever since their arrangement started years ago... and she is determined to keep it that way.

She settled the book on her bed as she made her way to the ensuite bathroom. A hot shower is all she needs to calm her nerves...

A disillusioned Harry Potter bites his bottom lip to stifle a groan. He is stroking his long and hard cock as he watches the water cascade down Hermione's naked body while she showers. He felt bad about masturbating to the innocently sensual sight his best friend was giving him, but he could not help himself.

The bloody Incubus inside of him is so difficult to rein in. The sex demon incorporated in his spirit wants to own Hermione Granger, body and soul. As the soap suds trail down Hermione's perky breast, he licked his bottom lip as he fantasizes about biting her perfect pink nipples...he pumped his cock harder as his fist tightened around his aching length.

He had been stalking Hermione ever since he first portkeyed back to 12 Grimmauld Place three days ago. As soon as he smelt her scent, the Incubus within him stirred to life. The sex demon in his core finally found the woman he wants to own as its mate.

He had been reining in the Incubus by hiding from Hermione ever since he understood that she is the one woman the demon would want to keep forever.

When he felt the horns of the Incubus start to protrude from his head, he closed his eyes to control the monster within. While he continues to pump his cock into oblivion, the only way he could think of to satiate the demon inside of him, he remembered why he ended up with this new curse plaguing his life...

He could finally end this mission of tracking Tatiana Rostova, the Succubus. He was tasked to capture her for crimes against the magical community. Tatiana had been killing muggle men and wizards using her sexual powers. After tiring her innocent victims with mind-blowing sex, she would drain their blood to maintain her youth. He had spent two months researching and following the Succubus' tracks. Finally, he is now able to trap her.

Tatiana Rostova sensually removes her clothes and she is now sexily laying on the bed in nothing but red lace lingerie as she beckoned him to come closer. He took a deep calming breath to steady his nerves. He could feel that she is using her special alluring powers on him. He focused on his feelings for the one woman he had always loved with all his heart. With his mind clear, he smirked as he removed his shirt. He needed to play the part of the besotted man.

As he ran towards the bed and kissed the Succubus passionately on the mouth, he slowly removed the invisible magical binding cuffs on his back pocket. After minutes of kissing and groping, he found an opening. Tatiana gasped before screaming in anger as she felt the magical handcuffs closing on her wrist.

"Fuck! What did you do to me?", Tatiana growled angrily. The horns on her head now protruding but her magic is restrained by the handcuffs. Her eyes blazing in anger.

"Tatiana Rostova, by order of the ICW, you are under arrest for all your crimes against the magical and muggle community", he smirked.

Despite the handcuffs, Tatiana moved closer to him and her fangs scraped his cheek. She was even able to pull a few strands of his hair.