Chapter 05: Tryouts.

~LET'S GO~
POV:- Clint

"It's not a party! Its just the gang minus Pietro of course. But if Wanda brings her, I am not responsible for it!" Maybe I was being way too paranoid. She technically stopped having parties and I just won't accept it.
"Fine, but if Pietro comes-" And of course, she has to cut me off.
"You're going to handle it like an adult and ignore him. Don't let him ruin your life." I hate it when she's right damn it.
"Fine." And the only way to deal with that is by being super petty. So that's what I did.
"You are such a prick." Well, she's not wrong. And here come the guests because there goes the door bell. Guess I'll go get it. Because why not. I run down and open the door to Steve, Sam and Bucky.
"Hey guys, upstairs." I point upwards. They seem really tired. I would expect them too considering they just had practice. And it looks like ran a little late. From there on, for me it was just running up and down the stairs for Tony and Bruce and finally, the last guests.

I ran down, knowing it was the last time and opened the door to none other that Wanda and Pietro. Wanda immediately looks really guilty and mouth me an 'I'm sorry' but I just smile reassuringly.
"Hey Wanda, come on in. Everyone's upstairs." They nod and walk inside. Wanda goes upstairs and I was about to when a hand grabbed me and pulled me down. Speak of the devil himself.
"Hi, do I know you?" I made sure I smiled sarcastically a lot and spoke monotone.
"Clint listen-" Aw hell no, I'm not about to listen to what he has to say and follow orders.
"No." I cut him off clean. Not so fast now, huh Roadrunner!
"Clint please." I've never seen him like this before but that's no excuse! Especially after what he did to me!
"No you listen!!" I was on the verge of tears and I was basically shouting at this point. "What you did to me, you will never have a good enough reason to make me forgive you, you hear me!? Never!" And with that, I turn on my heels and rush up to the room, to a room of faces all looking at me. I guess they must've heard. It seemed like forever before Nat pulled me on the floor next to her and hugged me. I can always rely in her. The rest of the night went by pretty smoothly. Pietro did try to come up yo me a few times but Nat shut him without hurting him. All in all, it was a good, not really good, but average good night.

POV:- Wanda

"What were you thinking!?" We were on the way home and honestly I don't know what Pietro was thinking when he made Clint make a scene.
"I was trying to talk to him." I know what he did was wrong but he's my brother so I had to forgive him. Plus, he must've had a valid reason but he's doesn't tell me anything because he doesn't want me to worry.
"Not exactly the time."
"Fine, I'm sorry."
"If you could just tell me then maybe I can pas-"
"No." No? If he told me the problem maybe I could tell Clint and he would forgive him or in the least not hate him. But whenever I try explaining it to Pietro, he shuts he out! How am I supposed to help then!? He drives me mad sometimes. Maybe, tomorrow will be a better day.
"почему ты просто не скажешь мне, Piet!" I trying to reason with him, what's the problem!?
"Let it be Wanda." What could possibly be that bad.

I hate waking up so early. But I of course have to go to school. Me and Pietro leave and reach rather quickly. Well, to be fair we don't live that far away. As I enter, I meet up with Nat. She's the only one who doesn't hate Pietro because I explained to her how even though he won't tell me, he must have a valid reason. And she listened which I though was weird because I've only known her for like two days and she seems like the kind of person who wouldn't do anything of the sort. Unfortunately we had to split cause I had Geography first period and she had Biology. I'll see her for Gym and it'll be great because today the track people are practicing so we can just sit back and watch and also, it's the only Gym period where the while gang is together.

POV:- Tony

First period got over pretty quickly because it was Math. So a good start to my day and of course next, we had Chemistry. More specifically, Chemistry with Steve!! And the good thing is, I can be his partner because we're allotted according to name. And 'Stark' coincidentally falls directly after 'Rogers'. Total coinkydink it's not like I anonymously paid the school or some crap. That would be stupid and bonkers. Right? Oh who cares. Chemistry was actually really fun. I think. I'm sure I really wasn't paying attention to anything, I was mostly just staring at Steve the whole period praying I don't drool. Cause that would be embarrassing. So, that's pretty much how Chemistry went. I hope Steve didn't notice anything or if he did, I hope he thought it was cute or something. But whatever happens, I hope he doesn't ask me about it because I mean, what am I going to say as an excuse to why I was drooling while staring at you. It would be really awkward. Thankfully, he would be distracted because Track tryouts are next period and he's gonna go while I'll be in the bleachers watching his ass. Literally.

After the bell rang, we all went out to the ground. A few of them went to the lockers but I just followed Nat and Clint to where Wanda was. Apparently, Pietro was trying out for the track team. I wonder if he's any good. There were quite a lot waiting to try out which was weird cause literally five people tried last year. Steve went first with Peter Quill and Matt Murdock whoever they were and boy, he wasn't bad. Like he smoked the other two. Of course what no one was expecting, was Pietro. He ran done in half the time of everyone else. Damn, that kid was fast. Clint somehow looked very unimpressed however. I gotta give it to him, he's actually handled it pretty well, usually he would make Nat go beat 'em up but now he's actually holding her back. That's actually more impressive than Pietro's track time. I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I'm actually proud of him. It feels weird to even think such a thing. Ugh.

~THE END~
Don't worry, I'm gonna continue. But I also wanted to say, if you guys have any ideas on where this should go, like something you want to happen further, you can message me and I might just do it. Other than that, please leave comments whether you like it or not.

Word Count:- 1192