You should read the first entry. It contains the reason as to why I never agreed to showing you my diary before.

I can't wait to be your wife!

Love,

The Future Mrs. Potter

There was a shit-eating grin on his face as he read her signature that says 'Future Mrs. Potter'. This card just proves that his fears about her cancelling the wedding is just some silly nonsensical notion of his.

"Did Hermione promise you a smoking hot wedding night?", Neville joked so he playfully punched his best man's arm.

"Who knew that you are such a bloke, eh, Neville?"

"What caused you to grin like an idiot?"

"She signed the card 'the Future Mrs. Potter''", he grinned.

"Let it be known that you, Harry Potter, are bloody whipped!", Neville teased.

"Get out of here! And do whatever it is you are supposed to", he joked grumpily as he handed his gift for Hermione. The best man only rolled his eyes and mouthed 'whipped' to him.

"Alright! Alright! I'll let you moon over your bride in peace", Neville smirked before closing the door.

Personal Property of Hermione Jean Granger

He saw Hermione's elegant scrawl on the back of the leather cover.

He immediately searched for her first entry...

October 31, 1991

Dear Diary,

First of all, I can't believe I'm finally writing an entry here. My mother wanted me to document my days at Hogwarts but I always thought it was rather silly and an utter waste of time.

Anyway, today deserves to be written down. Hence, my first entry.

Two things. One, I can now proudly say that I FINALLY made friends, two actually - Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter. Most importantly, I now know who I will be marrying someday.

I will marry Harry James Potter!

As he read that sentence, he laughed. It seems the future Mrs. Potter had always wanted to be his wife even in their youth. He continued to read her first diary entry, and his mind lingered on the many promises they made through the years...

Last Day of First Year at Platform 9 and ¾

Ron and his brothers had already left as they ran towards their mother. He can already see his Uncle Vernon, who is now angry while drenched in sweat, looking for him. Another tough summer is waiting for him so he just wants to savor his last few minutes with his best friend.

Hermione had given him his first hug, and to be honest, he wanted to ask for another. Hugs are a gesture of comfort and care, something that he never receives at the Dursley home. Hence, his decision to linger with her. Maybe, she will hug him before they part ways...

"Promise me that you will write this summer, Harry?", Hermione said with a grin.

"Promise me you'll hug me when we see each other again?", he said bashfully.

"No need to wait. I could always hug you now", Hermione grinned as her arms tackled him for a fierce hug. He closed his eyes as he savored the feeling of someone caring for him.

12 Midnight – Sometime in Second Year

It's been weeks and his best friend, Hermione, remains to be like a piece of stone sculpture. Whoever did this to her, he will make them pay.