How Joy Came To Be

Start from the beginning

When they pulled apart, his emerald green orbs connected with her chocolate brown ones as he laced their foreheads together.

"Harry, what – "

"Why do you want children?", they spoke breathlessly together.

"I'm getting old. My biological clock's ticking. I got no romantic prospects. So, might as well undergo artificial insemination", she rationalized.

"Marry me. I'll father all the children you could possibly want", both of his hands gently cupped her cheeks so that she cannot look away.

"Are you crazy? Marry you? You don't even like me like that", she frowned.

"Tell me, Hermione, do you feel this", she gasped. His arm wrapped around her waist and he pressed his burgeoning erection against her abdomen. Even in the darkness, she could tell that his manhood is long, hard, and thick.

"Harry... it takes more than sex to build a marriage", she argued weakly. She bit her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning as his lips started grazing open mouthed kisses on her jawline.

"What makes a marriage, Hermione? We respect each other. Trust one another above everyone else. We've known each other since we were eleven. I accept you for all that you are, just like you accept me. We've loved each other as friends, so surely we can make marriage work", he rebutted huskily. His lips sensually licking her earlobe.

"But Harry we're not in love."

"But what kind of love is still there, that we do not share? I've loved you as my friend for the longest time. Then I learned to love you as a whole, as a person. The only thing lacking is for me to love you as a woman... Frankly, that is so easy to do", his voice coaxing her to yield. She shivered as she felt his fingers caress the waistband of her boyshorts.

"But... but, Harry! You are not attracted to me... I'm like a sister to you, remember?", that was her last argument.

"You want to test that theory?", he smirked while grinding his erection harder.

"But..."

"You're losing this argument, Ms. Granger... So, what's it gonna be?", he challenged.

"Fine... how about a test run?", she acquiesced.

"A test run?", he chuckled.

"Let's see if we're compatible in bed. If yes, I'll be your girlfriend. If not, you'll be my sperm donor for the artificial insemination", she added.

"No. Let's cut to the chase. If I prove to you just how explosive we could be together, you'll marry me. I don't want a girlfriend. I need a wife. You want children. I could give you that and more", he negotiated.

"Alright. Deal", she extended a hand for him to shake. To her surprise, Harry kissed her knuckles instead. His gaze never leaving her face.

She gasped when he apparated them to his bedroom.

Harry dragged her hand and backed her up against the wall. His lips sealed her own in a hot demanding kiss. When tongues battled for dominance, he hooked her right leg around his waist.

She moans when his hands glide down her shoulders, and to her spine, before his calloused hands squeezes her arse. His right hand lowering her knickers. When he got frustrated, he ripped them apart.

"Harry!", she admonished.

"How long has it been for you?", he whispered.

"I... never", she flushed. He smirked as he unhooked the leg on his waist. He knelt down in front of her.