T H I R T E E N

**triggering content, please beware** 

nonconsensual photography, self-harm, and violation of privacy

-+-

Millie knew that if she wanted to do what she wanted to do, she needed to figure out whether it was a good idea or not, and she needed to figure it out fast.

In terms of technicality, she had absolutely no right to do what she was thinking about doing whatsoever. Dylan's body belonged to her and wasn't any of Millie's business to meddle in what her sister-in-law did and didn't do to her body, but... shit, if she wasn't so damn tempted...

That was the thing, though. Millie was tempted. She was too tempted. Tempted to do the wrong thing. To make a mistake she knew she would regret.

Millie's palm's itched and her fingertips twitched to reach for her phone that hung heavily in her hoodie pocket as Dylan grabbed a bra and began to put it on.

Before she knew exactly what she had just done, Millie was sprinting down the stairs and fast as her belly and jelly legs could carry her. She didn't stop until she reached her bedroom where she slammed the door and had the sudden urge to lock it. She panted hard as running with a big ass belly was proven to be a difficult task. But so was spying on your sister-in-law.

After a moment, Millie's lungs began functioning normally and she closed her eyes as if asking God to forgive her sin if she had indeed committed it. Slowly bringing her phone up to her eyes, she whimpered as she caught sight of the picture she'd taken, confirming that she had actually done the deed. Sure enough, the image had captured Dylan's back and arms, the tattoos and brands in their entirety, and stared back at her as fi with a hard glare.

The inner turmoil began. Millie knew she could only do one of two things. She could delete the image right now as her finger was already hovering over the trash can icon, cursing herself for even thinking this, or she could send this to Cypher and reveal the secrets once and for all.

In actuality, this was and was not Millie's business to do. One on hand, she was doing this for her husband, who had been washed with guilt these past six years, but she was also doing this for Dylan. What if she was involved in an abusive relationship or was being threatened? Millie shivered as she thought of the brands on her sister-in-law's back. They may have read "victor" and could quite possibly be passed off as a tattoo if the pink scarred skin wasn't so visible, but it was obvious to anyone that those brands were not just any brands, especially since Millie had seen them before. She closed her eyes tightly, her reasoning not helping her make a decision.

One thought kept bouncing around in her mind: was she violating Dylan if she did this? She was only going to send this to Cypher, who was her brother after all, and they'd already planned to research her anyway...

But Millie put herself in Dylan's shoes. Would she want someone taking pictures of her without consent and then using it for their own purposes? Hell no, but Millie knew she'd never let herself be put into this kind of situation anyway.

So she pressed 'send'.

-+-

Caleb had always found solace in silence, so being able to crash in his room at the clubhouse where he knew no one would dare come in and bother him unless they wanted their lives ended was welcome mercy. The only days his room could not bring the solacing silence was party night, but there hadn't been a party since Reaper was—

Now was not the time to think about that.

After taking a nice long shower like he fucking deserved, he dived back into his laptop but ended up just looking at a blank desktop.