T W O

a bit shorter, and a bit of a filler, but lots of emotion? get to know adam and dylan lol - once again, i have no idea if sterling city, texas has a drug problem as this event is completely fictitious!! - cunningham, nevada and tacoma, nevada do not exist!! - dylan and adam below respectfully

-+-

Dylan knew what she had to do and she knew there was no avoiding it anymore. The past she was running from had caught up to her, and demanded answers. Caleb was right though, he always was, and as his sister, Dylan knew he would stay true to what he claimed.

Dylan tried not to let how easily Caleb talked of disowning her bother her because she had no right to be. Hadn't she already partly disowned her brothers by lying to them and shutting them out? What about all the times she had acted like a bitch and avoided their calls? She deserved Caleb's outburst. If anything, he was being merciful to her, despite not knowing the situation of course.

With those thoughts in her mind, Dylan promptly wrapped up her Sterling drug mission at ten PM, which was about thirty minutes after Caleb hung up on her, by allowing the cops to take care of the rest. Her company and the police of the area were good allies with each other as the law force knew how well her company had purged the city of drugs.

She made a quick call to Zach, telling him that she would be gone for a while and that he was not allowed to use the Taco Bell gift cards she had left behind before she returned to the rundown motel she had used a shelter for the past week. She had brought a single suitcase and a single backpack with her on this mission and decided it was enough to go to Nevada with. She'd call Zach to send down more if she needed later on.

By exactly twelve AM, Dylan had, sure enough, bought a plane ticket and boarded a lucky three-hour early morning flight from Alvie Cole to Las Vegas, Nevada, which was a short distance from Cunningham, Nevada where Adam was. Where the Hell's Vipers MC was. Where Maximus Giroux was.

Dylan cringed. She wasn't going to think about that man, not yet. Adam was her number one priority, not him. Never him, not anymore.

... after we're done with you, no one will ever want you, little bitch...