Chapter 29

Leah's POV

Today is our doctor appointment to see how far along I am, and we get to see our baby too.

Ever since Parker and I made up and he told me he was excited, it's made me so much happier to be pregnant.

We've also grown closer, if that's even possible. He doesn't stay at the studio for as long as he did before now.

When we told our family and friends the news they were all so excited for us. Everyone has already picked team boy or team girl. Personally I want a boy, I want a little mini Parker running around.

Everything has been running smoothly around here and I think we've watched every Disney movie that's ever been made.

What are you even supposed to watch if you have a son? I mean Disney obviously still works.. but what else? Eh I'll just leave that up to Parker.

~~~

I just finished showering and wrapped a towel around me when Parker walked in with Kinsley.

"Baby she needs to eat and we don't have anymore bottles of your breast milk." He said bouncing her in his arms.

"Parker, we're supposed to be feeding her baby food at least three times a day, and the rest do breastfeeding." I told him as I brushed my teeth.

"Oh shit yeah. Sorry I forgot. Alright missy let's get you some gross solid food" he said to her in a baby voice.

I just rolled my eyes and spit out the toothpaste, and rinsed my mouth. I put lotion on and then applied a light layer of mascara.

I walked into our closet and dropped my towel. I put on a matching pair of white lace panties and bra. I decided to go with a comfy look today and put on a pair of black leggings and a white loose tank top. I grabbed a peach colored plush cardigan and put on a pair of black converse.

I walked over to my vanity and slipped on my rings. I decided to put some loose curls throughout my hair. Once I finished I grabbed my perfume and sprayed some on me.

I grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Parker was sitting at the island and had Kinsley's high chair pulled up next to him. He was trying to get her to eat.

"Honey do you need help?" I asked him.

He had food on his face and shirt, and our daughter looked around like she was waiting for food.

He looked up and smiled sheepishly. "Please"

I smirked and walked over and grabbed the food and spoon from him. I scooped some on the spoon and began bringing it towards her like an airplane.

She followed it with her eyes and opened her mouth and I put the spoon in her mouth. She ate it and I continued doing this until the jar was gone.

I set it down and grabbed a rag and wiped her face and hands off.

I looked over at Parker and he stood there with his mouth open. I walked over with Kinsley on my hip and shut his mouth.

"Better close it before you catch flies." I giggled.

"W-what? How? How did you get her to eat??" He asked shocked.