Chapter 21

Parker's POV

*edited*

We finally made it to the Bahamas late this morning. So we decided to take it easy today.

I still can't believe that I married the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world. It's only been a day but I'm already loving being her husband.

I will admit that I miss our baby girl, but I sure as hell will enjoy my honeymoon with my beautiful wife. Speaking of she's currently taking a shower and getting ready for dinner.

We pretty much slept the whole day away. Not that I'm complaining, I got to spend the whole day cuddled up with my baby.

I've been sitting on my phone texting Mia and she's been sending me pictures of Kinsley. She's the cutest baby ever.

I heard the bathroom door open and I see Leah standing there in just a towel. She had her hair in two french braids and her face completely free of makeup. She was sporting an all natural look, and she looked beautiful.

She walked over to the dresser with all our clothes in it and pulled out a romper. She quickly put it on and walked over to me. She got on the bed and sat on my lap, now straddling me.

"Damn baby, you look amazing" I said before reaching up and kissing her.

"Thanks handsome, now come on, we have a reservation to get to." And with that she got off my lap.

We decided to walk to the restaurant since it's not too far from the resort. We walked hand in hand and were just talking about everything.

"Babe, I wanna have more kids with you one day" I said honestly, looking down at her.

She had a blush shading her cheeks now.

"I would love that baby" she said reaching up and kissing my cheek.

〰️〰️〰️

We had a nice dinner, and we just laughed and had a really good time. We got back to our room not too long ago and my wife had a brilliant idea of going swimming.

We decided to go swim in the pool because it's too cold outside to swim in the ocean. I, of course was all ready and I have my swim trunks on and I'm just waiting on Leah.

She came out in a navy blue two piece, and she looked amazing. I can't get over how beautiful she is.

"Alright stop checking me out and let's go" she said winking and grabbing my hand.

I chuckled and slung my arm over her shoulder. This girl is something else. She's become a lot more confident since we've been married.. not that I'm complaining.

We got to the pool and there were a few people but not many. We decided to sit in the hot tub for now.

We were just sitting down relaxing when a guy came over. He looked like he was in his 30s, and he was checking out my wife!

"Hey sexy lady, wanna ditch this trash and come back to my room?" He said looking her up and down.

I was so angry but I felt Leah's hand on my arm and I looked at her and she just winked.

"Hmm, no I'm good, you see I'm married" she said holding up her wedding ring. "And even if I wasn't, you're too old and your.. thingy.. is probably way too small anyway, plus I know what it's like to be with a man, and ohh honey, you ain't a real man" and with that she smirked.

I was trying so hard not to laugh. He looked so pissed off. He didn't say anything else, he just stormed back to his friends who were all laughing their asses off.

I finally laughed after he left and I saw Leah giggling.

"Oh my god I love you! That was so funny!" I said still laughing.

"Well I don't like it when old perves hit on me.. especially since I'm married." She said huffing.

"Come on let's go tiger" I said jokingly.

We got out of the hot tub and walked back to our room. We stopped by the front desk and got a few more towels, since we didn't have very many.

Once we got back to the room I put the towels on the shelf above the toilet.

"Okay you can go first babe." I said leaving the bathroom. I was stopped when I felt her grab my arm.

"Hey, would you like to join me?" She said seductively. She was biting her lip and that was enough for me to say yes.

I kissed her sweetly at first and then it quickly became rough and she wrapped her arms around me. I slowly backed her up against the shower door. I turned on the shower without breaking the kiss.

I started to untie her bikini top and I dropped it on the floor. We both proceeded to discard our clothes until we were left in nothing.

We both got into the shower and we both finally broke away from the kiss and got a good look at each other. And oh.my.god. she is beyond perfect!

Things got a little heated in the shower and one thing lead to another and.. let's just say that our first time together.. in a hotel shower. But damn it was amazing.

We spent more time exploring each other's bodies than actually showering, but hey what can I say? I just can't get enough of my girl.

After our shower we laid in bed and decided to FaceTime Mia so we could say goodnight to our daughter. It was already 8 o'clock there so it was her bedtime.

The call was quick, but we were happy to see our little girl nonetheless. Today has been a good day overall. And I'm so glad we finally did the deed. God I sound like a school girl.

But one thing is for sure.. we are going to be spending a lot more time in the bedroom this honeymoon, than actually out exploring.

I'm so glad that I married her. Without her I would be alone and have no future or anywhere to go. She gave me not only a purpose, but a daughter, and a wife to love unconditionally. She's everything I could've ever asked for and more.

And you can bet your ass we will have more kids in the future, and lots of them.

〰️〰️〰️

End of chapter 21!

Comment your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!

❤️