Chapter 8

Parker's POV

*edited*

Okay I got this.. today will be great. These past five months with my beautiful queen, have been the best.

She has a big bump now, and she keeps thinking she's fat, but I think she looks beautiful.

Leah, has made me realize there's more to life than just music. Before I met her I would spend all of my time in the studio, and I would only talk to my family by phone.

Now I would visit them a lot, but now I bring Leah with me.

Today is my girls 22nd birthday. I'm planning on giving her the surprise of a lifetime.

I've been planning her birthday with Corina and Justin for weeks now, and I've never been so excited and nervous before.

I know in my heart she's the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Who I want kids with. Who I want by my side forever. So today, I'm gonna find out if she feels the same.

〰️〰️〰️

Today I woke up early to make her breakfast in bed. I decided to make french toast, hash browns, and bacon.

My guys are out setting up the decorations for our big moment. They've got their work cut out for them, but I know they'll make it look good. Especially since my sister, Jordans wife Mia, is there to help them.

As I finished breakfast I looked at the clock and saw it was already 9:30. I hurried and put all the food on a tray and walked upstairs.

I opened the door to my room and saw Leah sleeping peacefully. She looked so cute, she has one leg out of the covers and her shirt is lifted a little revealing her baby bump.

I could get used to this, waking up to her here everyday. I walked over to her side of the bed and set down the tray on the bedside table.

I bent down and kissed her cheek, then forehead, and finally her lips. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Morning" she said sleepily. God her voice was beautiful.

"Morning baby, happy birthday!" I said bringing the tray over to her and setting it on her lap.

She sat up and looked so happy. I guess pregnant woman really do love their food.

"Wha- Parker! Thank you so much!" She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Don't thank me, get used to it, I love you and I'm gonna spoil you and our princess." I said grinning like a fool.

"Now hurry and eat we have a full day ahead of us pretty girl" and with that I winked and left to go get ready.

〰️〰️〰️

Finally after a couple hours we were both ready and left the house. Our first stop was an ice cream shop on the pier. She was so happy about that.

Next we went for a walk on the beach, and we spent that time talking about us and our baby girl. We decided we were gonna finally decorate her nursery since we now know we're having a girl.

We're in the car right now on our way to the garden my guys and Mia have been setting up all day.

It's 5 o'clock now, and we are finally almost to the garden. We pulled up to the garden a few minutes later. We still have to walk through the path before we get there.

"Um, babe where are we?" She asked nervously.

"You'll see pretty girl." I winked and got out of the car.

I ran to her side and opened the door and helped her out of the car. We began walking through the path and when we got to the garden it looked amazing.

There were lights hanging off of the bushes, and there were flowers everywhere. They really outdid themselves.

I looked over and Leah's mouth was open in and "o" shape. She looked at me and her eyes lit up with a spark.

I walked her over to the middle and looked at her.. okay, here we go.

"Leah, there's something I've been wanting to do since the moment I've met you"

She looked so confused "Parker what's going on?"

"Leah, ever since I met you, I knew there was something special about you. For days I couldn't get you out of my head. And when you told me you were pregnant, I got scared, but the thought of not being with you scared me more. Everyday since we started dating I've fallen more and more in love with you. And I know you're the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. The woman who I want to carry all of my children" I started.

"I love that crinkle you get in between your eyebrows when you're confused, I love you beautiful laugh and how when you smile your dimples come out. I love how selfless you are and how unbelievably sexy you are when your pregnant."

I got down on one knee and pulled out the velvet box. And she had tears in her eyes And put her hand over her mouth.

"Leah Marie Myers, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Without even a second she began nodding her head.

"HOLY SHIT, YES!" She exclaimed tackling me.

This is the happiest moment of my life. I put the ring on her finger and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

"You have no idea how happy I am you said yes baby!" I gushed pulling her in for another kiss.

"Oh I think I do mister" she winked.

Our friends and family walked out from behind the bushes and came to congratulate us. I also had a photographer capture the whole thing, so we had pictures to remember it.

〰️〰️〰️

After the proposal we all went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. Leah filled up on the rolls, we had them give us some to take home along with the butter.

We were getting ready for bed and Leah was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. And kissed her neck.

"Did you have a good birthday baby?"

"Yes, thank you for everything." She said spitting out the toothpaste and turned around wrapping her arms around my neck.

"No problem.. fianceé" I whispered.

Her cheeks turned bright red and I laughed.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss.

After that we laid down and went to sleep.

Today has been a bliss and I cannot believe I am going to marry my best friend and the love of my life.

This is just the beginning, and I'm already looking forward for the rest of our life.

〰️〰️〰️

That's the end of chapter 8! (ps, her ring above)

Comment your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!

❤️