Chapter 14

Leah's POV

*edited*

7 weeks till my due date

I've started counting down the weeks until my baby girl gets here. I can't believe she's going to be here soon.

I've been in full pregnant woman mode lately. Which means my cravings have gotten so weird, I don't know how I eat this stuff! Like the other day, I was craving tuna on strawberry jelly toast, like ew!

And my mood swings have been so out of whack! I wonder how Parker puts up with me. The other day I snapped at him for brushing his teeth too loud!

But the fact that he puts up with my cravings at three in the morning, and my mood swings, just makes me love him more.

We have one last doctor's appointment next week before baby girl gets here. It's kind of more along the lines of preparing me for birth and what to expect.

I already know I'm having her naturally and definitely using the drugs! I want as little pain as possible.

Parker isn't going to be here all week because he has to fly out to Florida for meetings with his managers and then he's having a couple concerts in Florida, Georgia, and Texas.

He wants to have a few before the baby comes, because when she's here, I need him to be in full daddy mode and here with me!

I've been helping Parker pack for his trip and I've put pictures of the baby and me in his suitcase so he has us 'with him' while he's gone.

Parker walked into our room and finished packing his stuff. I walked down to the front door with him to say goodbye.

"I wish you didn't have to go! I'm gonna miss you baby, we both will!" I whined and pouted.

"I'm gonna miss my girls too! But I'll be back before you know it! Just promise me to be careful and don't go into labor!" He said chuckling at the end.

"I won't, don't worry. I love you baby, be safe!" I said cupping his cheek and giving him a long kiss.

"Mmm, I love you too! Bye baby!" He said kissing my belly then me one more time before he left for good.

This is going to be one agonizing week. I hate being alone more than anything! So I'm going to be shopping with Lily, Mia, and Corina for a few hours.

It's already 3 o'clock so I should probably get ready. I waddled upstairs to my room and got into the shower.

I shampooed my hair and washed my body before getting out. I haven't been able to shave my legs, considering I can't even reach or see them, so I've been getting them waxed.

I decided to go with a cute, but comfy look. So I threw on a pair of leggings with a criss cross pattern at the bottom of them and a floral tank top. And since it's warm out again I skip the jacket.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and pull out hairs to frame my face. Then lastly I put on mascara and nude lipstick.

I grab my keys, phone, and purse and head out. We all decided we would meet at Panda Express in the mall.

I got there ten minutes later, and started walking to the restaurant when a girl stopped me.

"Hey, your Leah right?" She asked curiously.

"Yes.. why?" I answered cautiously.

"I'm a huge fan of Parker and when I found out he was with you I knew I had to meet you! And I must say, he did a good job! I'm Missy by the way!" She beamed holding out her hand.

I let out a sigh of relief now knowing she wasn't a threat.

"Hi Missy, thank you! I must say, my fiancé has the kindest fans!"

"He most certainly does! Can I get a picture?" She asked hopeful.

"Of course Missy!"

After we took a picture we said goodbye and went our separate ways. She was a very kind girl. I'm glad Parker has a good fanbase.

I finally got to the restaurant and I was starving. I saw all my girls there and so I ordered and sat down.

"Heyyy!!" I said to them happy.

"Hey" they said back.

After we all ate we went to forever 21, Rue21, Victoria's Secret, Baby's R Us, then finally we made our way to a maternity store so Corina and I could get more clothes.

We finally finished shopping and decided to go to Jamba Juice for some smoothies. I said bye to the girls and drove back home drinking my strawberry banana smoothie.

I got home around 8 o'clock and threw away my smoothie that I finished. I went upstairs and removed all my makeup.

I put on one of Parker's shirts and slept in just that. It's so weird not having him here, I hope this week goes by fast. I need my rock back.

I watched the Kissing Booth.. again I know. And I dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

〰️〰️〰️

End of chapter 14!

Comment your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!

❤️