CHAPTER 35: A Lovely End

Kibum’s P.O.V.

Today is the day of their concert. He is a bit nervous, but at the same time, happy coz’ he knows that Neva is there to watch them perform. He already explains to the public the true reason why he and Min Kyung broke up. He is thankful enough that Shawols understand what he feels.

Today, he is also excited because he will formally introduce Neva to his fans as his girlfriend. He already got the blessing from her halmeoni, Ae Cha, his chingus, their manager hyung and the SM management. They keep it as a secret though coz’ he wants to surprise her.

“Tsskk, look at this guy. I never saw you fidgeting in our concert. You were always proud Kibum. Now I know that only a girl can make you feel like that.” Minho teases him as Minho pats on his shoulder.

“Huh! Wait for your turn Minho. How I wish you are worse than me if that time will come.”

“Then I wish too that that time will not come.” Minho meronged at him.

“Yaaa… Hajima!” Onew interferes the two. He looks at Kibum. “Good luck Kibum.”

“Gomawo hyung.”

“Did you already practice what will you say?” Jonghyun joins them.

He just looks at Jonghyun blankly.

“Ya, don’t tell me that you did not practice on it?”

He pouts. “Why should I practice about it hyung? I will tell whatever I will say coming from my heart.”

“Aishhh… Gross!” Jonghyun’s face is distorted with the kind of expression he has.

“Dwaesseo!”

“Hyung! I saw where Neva noona and the rest are sitting!” Taemin comes in running.

“Cheongmal? Gomawo! Gomawo!” He is really thankful to know where Neva is sitting since she will not tell him. He was confused at first on where she is since he made sure to give her tickets where it is favourable for him that he can see her, but he never saw her when he checked on her.

Neva’s P.O.V.

She is so happy since she can finally watch a live concert. What makes it more special is that her namja chingu is one of the performers. She feels bad for exchanging her seat with others, but she wanted to give the privilege to others so that they can see the five clearly since she can always see the five anytime she wants. Besides, she does not want that Kibum will give her special treatment during the whole duration of the concert.

During the concert…