CHAPTER 26: Afraid of Losing You

Kibum’s P.O.V.

“Gwenchanayo?” Onew sits beside him.

He fakes a wide smile. “Ne.”

They are in their dorm right now. Minho and Jonghyun went out to buy some stuff, while Taemin is probably on his room, drinking greedily his bananamilk.

He is watching a show on the television even though his attention is not there. He frowns as he notices Onew’s serious stare at him.

“Hyung? I know that I am a handsome guy, but I did not know that I am that too handsome to become pretty in your eyes and be qualified in your girls’ taste.” Kibum crack a joke. He receives a whack on his head.

“Bwoya?!” Kibum wails in pain while holding his head.

“Tsskk, I am not a gay arasso?” Onew smirks and looks at him as if he is the grossest thing in the world.

“Then why are you staring at me seriously? I thought you have a secret crush on me.”

“Ya, Kibum-ah, hajima.” Onew said seriously.

Kibum lets out a small laugh. “Stop what?”

“Stop pretending. It hurts us also Kibum, seeing you like this.”

Kibum becomes serious. He tries to put his attention again back to the wide screen.

“It hurts us seeing you smiling when inside you are really not. Inside, you are holding all your heartaches and suffering that you are going through all by yourself.” Onew continues.

“Hyung, please, let us not talk about it arasso?” He said in a low yet frustrated voice.

“Kib—“

“Things have changes a lot hyung. I changed. You changed. She changed. Please don’t force me the things that I don’t want to. You don’t know what really happened and please, don’t be deceived by the things around you. It is too dangerous.”

“Hyung! Hyung!” Taemin came in suddenly. He seems to be very anxious and excited.

“Wae?” Onew asks. Kibum also looks which makes the maknae feels a little bit awkward.

Taemin scratch the back of his head. “Ah, hehehe, my—my urgh, I already beat your record in flappy bird Onew hyung!” His face turns to red.

The two older boys burst into laugh. Secretly, Taemin kicks Onew’s thigh and signals him to follow him.

Ae Cha’s P.O.V.