CHAPTER 20: Wait for me...

Neva’s P.O.V.

It is already late in the evening and she is starting to get worry about Kibum. Taemin called her earlier that night asking if Kibum is in their house.

She looks at the clock before looking at the sleeping Ae Cha on the long chair that they have in their gyeosil.

“Ae Cha, why not transfer in your room?” She beams a smile as she tries to wakes her up.

“Kibum is still not yet home?” Ae Cha answers while squeezing her eyes.

“Molla, I can’t contact him. His phone is off.”

“Aishh… why not call the other oppas?”

“I think they are sleeping already. I send them a message earlier, but there is no reply.”

“Who did you ask?”

“Taemin-ah.”

“Ya! Babo! That boy is a sleepy slug. You go ask Jonghyun oppa. He sleeps late compared the other guys.”

She suddenly freezes upon hearing Jonghyun’s name. “Aishh… I will just text him neh? Now, get inside your room and continue your sleep.”

“You sure you are okay to be alone?”

“Ne. Don’t worry, I am not going outside okay?”

“Kure.”

She sighs. What if Kibum is already in the rest house? There is no other way to know it but to ask Jonghyun.

Annyeong oppa. Are you still up? I just want to ask if Bummie is already home.

She quickly opens the message when she heard her phone beeps for a reply.

Annyeong Neva-ssi. Aigoo, you are not yet sleeping because of him? Ya, you sleep now. I will be the one who will wait for him, arasso?”

It is okay oppa. We will do it both okay? In case that if he will come home here, I can inform you so that you will not wait.

Aishh… Kibm is just so lucky to have you. You know that? I wish he will give more importance in your relationship.

He will oppa. Don’t worry neh?”

Neva-ssi, I badly want to ask sorry for what I have done earlier.

Neva wanted to avoid the topic, but she realizes that it is better to face it right now.

Why did you do that oppa? Why were you asking sorry? You said “we”. Did you mean for the other members?