CHAPTER 31: Hiding From You

Kibum’s P.O.V.

After another visit to Neva, the SHINee members were not able to re-visit her again due to a sudden change of schedule. Their manager eventually finds out that they are sneaking out from their dorm every night. They are sent abroad for a 2 days surprise concert.

“Aherm… You miss her that much huh?” Jonghyun pats his shoulder. He is caught watching Neva’s photos.

He smirks. “Tsskk…”

“How about you Minho-hyung? You miss Ae Cha noona too right?” Taemin smiles teasingly to Minho.

Minho frowns while his eyes become bigger. “Ya, why do you keep on teasing me with that girl huh!?”

“Ayeee!” The four tease him more.

“Kibum fighting! Minho fighting!” Jonghyun cheers loudly.

“Hajima!”

“Ya, don’t worry Kibum and Minho arasso? Few hours more and we will be back to Korea. I bet you are already excited to see them.” Onew playfully raises his brows.

“Aigoo… I am not included.” Minho objects defensively.

“Hyung, when we will get there, I still have to meet Min Kyung and formally break up with her.” Kibum sighs and then smiles. He needs to do it before going back to his true home. “But hyung… will it really be okay that I will do this? I mean, I will create an issue that may harm our name.”

“Gwenchana. We want to see you happy Kibum-ah.” Jonghyun smiles at him.

“Ne. Besides hyung, I know that Shawols will really understand it.” Taemin said it while drinking his banana milk clumsily.

“Ya, Kibum-ah, before I forgot, I was informed that Neva is already discharge.” Minho said naturally.

“Jeongmal? Wahhh… That is a relief! Who informs you? Ae Cha?”

Minho looks away. “Ne.”

“Really? She informed you? Or you just make it an excuse so that you can contact her?” Jonghyun teases his dongsaeng again.

“Hyung!” Minho looks at him with a ‘don’t-make-me-lost-my-patience’ look.

The five boys laugh loudly as they make fun to one another.

The day before SHINee’s arrival…

Neva’s P.O.V.

“You may now be discharge this afternoon Ms. Kwon.”