CHAPTER 19: Mission

Neva’s P.O.V.

She frowns when she heard someone calling her from the outside of their house.

“Oppa?” She is surprised to see Jonghyun. “What is going on? Why do you look so sad?”

“K-Kibum…”

“Wae? What happened to him oppa?” She held her chest as she waits for the reply.

“Let us go to the rest house for you to see it.”

She nervously nods. She feels cold and nervous about what is going on with Kibum. Kibum texted and invited her earlier to come together with Onew, Minho and Taemin, but she refused to go since no one will be left in the house. Ae Cha accompanies Mrs. Park to town. Besides, she planned to do a general cleaning in the house today.

“Where are they oppa?” She asks when they arrive at the rest house. “What happen to Bummie?” She asks with teary eyes.

“He is in his room.” Jonghyun points the direction towards Kibum’s room. She quickly goes to Kibum’s room only to frown when she notices that no one is there. “Where are they oppa?” She receives no response since Jonghyun is talking to someone on the phone.

She is about to go out when Jonghyun blocks her way and holds her hand. He looks at her when he finished talking.

“What is happening oppa?”

“I am sorry, but we need to do this. I need to do this.” Jonghyun pushes her on the wall of Kibum’s room.

“Oppa? What are you doing?” Neva asks nervously. She does not want to put bad names against him since Jonghyun is the closest of Kibum’s friends to her if she were to rank the four. “Please oppa, let me go, Kibum might see and misinterpret us.” She begs, tears are alarming to fall.

“I am really sorry if I will have to do this dongsaeng-ah.” Jonghyun said with sorry in his eyes.

“Wae? I don’t understand you… please let me go.” She struggles to escape from his grip.

Not just while, they heard an engine that is being turned off.

Bummie!

She tries pushing Jonghyun away. “P—Please oppa.”

Jonghyun did not listen. He buries his head between her neck and shoulder.

“Bummie!!! Help me!!!”

Kibum’s P.O.V.

He frowns when he heard Neva’s voice from his room. What is she doing there? I thought she is cleaning their house?