CHAPTER 11: Almost a Date, Almost a Kiss, Almost We've Busted

“Daebak! This is so beautiful Bummie!” Neva smiles widely when she sees the vast flowers in different types. She really loves nature and being with it makes her genuinely happy.

“I am really glad that you like the place.” Kibum smiles. He just looks at her. He gets his camera when Neva runs and twirls around like a child who has just given her favourite toy.

“I am in love with this place Bummie.” She smiles at him genuinely while the wind blows her hair gracefully. Kibum was able to capture the scenario. Somehow, it gives warm to his heart when he sees the result.

Kibum picks one flower and places it behind her ears. “Perfect.”

Neva blushes. Oh no, why am I blushing? Why am I feeling like this? “Urhmm… Gomawo.” She said shyly. She snatches away Kibum’s camera. “It’s your turn now.”

“Naleul?”

“Yup! One, two, three!” She clicks the capture button. “Kyeopta!” She captures Kibum’s shy smile.

They are now sitting on the field. They relax themselves from catching each other. Call it childish, but they played catch me game.

“Ya, we don’t have a picture together.” Kibum pouts.

Neva looks at him innocently and then smiles. “I notice that too.”

Kibum sits behind her and rest his head on her shoulder. Neva helps him in the camera when she notices that he has difficulties in capturing them.

When Neva sees the result, she blushes. They look like a couple in their sweet moment. She looks at Kibum who at that time is looking at her also. Their faces are so near that they almost have their kiss.

Neva swallows first before she turns her head away. “L--Look! Is that an amusement park?” She points the place in front of them. It’s quite far.

“Ahh… ne… You wanna go there?” Kibum moves away from her now.

“…but, people will see you. I am sure that they will notice you.” Neva looks at him worriedly.

Kibum gets something in his bag. “Tadang!!! I always bring with me my disguise.”

“Tskk, so that is why you are always bringing a bag.”

“Of course.” Kibum puts his bonnet, eyeglasses and scarf. “You wear this, in case that they will notice me, they will not know and bother you.”

“Gomawo.” Neva wears the mask.

“Let’s go?” Kibum lends his hand again to her.

Hand in hand, they walk towards the amusement park. “I’m nervous. I should have not given you this idea.”