CHAPTER 29: The Helpful Friends

Neva’s P.O.V.

“Halmeoni!” She returns the hug of her halmeoni.

“I am so happy to know that you already wake up dear. Are you really okay?” Her halmeoni is already teary eyed.

She smiles cutely. “Ne halmeoni. Sorry for making you worry.”

“Gwenchana, just be careful next time arasso? And please, follow your prescriptions.”

“Arasso halmeoni. Ah, halmeoni, I am wondering if you know who donates blood to me. The doctor said that I was undergone into a blood transfusion. Ae Cha and Ha-Neul oppa said that they do not know who my blood donor is. I just want to give thanks to that person.”

Upon hearing this, halmeoni remembers what Ae Cha told her and that what was Neva’s reaction when she saw the SHINee members especially Kibum.

“Ani.”

“Chincha? Aishh… too bad I can’t say thank you personally to that person.”

“Aishh, whoever that person maybe, I am sure that he or she did it with a purpose and that he or she did it wholeheartedly. I believe it so dear.”

Neva just nod as a reply. She and her halmeoni talk about random things. She is thankful that halmeoni did not ask her about things that she does not want to tackle. Time pass by so fast and they were not able to notice that it is already night.

“Baegopeun?”

“Ne. Let’s eat together halmeoni.”

“Kure.”

A few hours more passed when Neva finally told her halmeoni that she should go home.

“But Ae Cha is still not here.”

“Aishh… gwenchana. Maybe she is on her way now. Besides, I can do things alone halmeoni. Don’t worry too much ne? I am already strong.”

“Silly girl. Just call me if she does not come arasso? Your phone is inside the cabinet.”

“Halmeoni, I will be fine okay? I love you so much halmeoni.”

Halmeoni kisses her forehead and hugs her. “I love you too dear. Don’t forget to call me if ever okay?”

“Ne.”

She sighs as the door closes. She decided to turn on the t.v.. “How long should I be staying here?”

For her, she is already okay, but the doctors keep on insisting that she is still under observation. She is even told not to do things that need lot of energy.