CHAPTER 13: You Are My Girlfriend

2 days have passed since they have their mutual understanding. Mrs. Park is happy to see them getting well along each other. They are now changing their set-up. They are sleeping in Kibum’s place though she still goes home in the morning.

“Pikaboo!” Kibum hugs her from her back. She is currently cooking.

She faces him. “Ya, why are you startling me?” She whacks his chest.

“I just love it. Where is ahjumma? Why are you the one cooking?”

“Ahjumma went to town earlier this morning. You were still sleeping so I decided to cook for our lunch. Is there any problem with that Mr. Kim?” She raises a brow while pointing the ladle to him.

“Ani Ms. Kwon, in fact, I am so excited for it. Hmmm…” Kibum hugs her tightly.

Neva pats his chest lightly. “Ya, let me finish cooking arasso?”

“Let me help you.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Aishh, kure, kure. You will be the one giving the ingredients.”

Kibum steals a kiss on her cheek. “Yes mam!” He chuckles.

“Bummie! Neva!” Ahjumma calls their names.

“Wae?” They answer in chorus.

“Why are you so panicked ahjumma?” Kibum asks worriedly.

Mrs. Park handed them a newspaper. “You are all over the news Bummie! It is already published! They say you’ve got a new girl for yourself. People want to know who.”

“Mwuh?” Neva looks at the news and then looks at him worriedly. “Ottokhae?” She sits in one of the stools.

Kibum kneels down in front of her and holds her hands. “Everything will be alright, okay? I will fix this. Don’t worry.”

“I should have not given you that idea. Mianhe.” She looks down.

“Aigoo, you are so stubborn. How many times do I have to tell you that it is not your fault?” Kibum raises her face. “Trust me, okay?”

“Aheem, I am still here, in case you forgot lovebirds.” Mrs. Park chuckles as she said it.

“Ahjumma…” Neva said shyly.

“Wae? I am not saying anything. Of course, I will support your relationship.” Mrs. Park winks at her. “Bummie, be a good namja chingu to your yeoja chingu, neh?”