CHAPTER 18: Jealousy vs. Denial

Kibum’s P.O.V.

He frowns when he sees Neva and Jonghyun laughing together. These past few days, he feels that he and his yeoja chingu only have little time since the four dorks keep on disturbing them.

First, Onew talks about trot songs which are her favourites. Second, Minho teaches her about various sports since she is interested to it. Third, Taemin asks her to tutor him about cooking which he really wonders when Taemin gained an interest unto it. Now, Jonghyun and she are laughing. He notices that the two are really close compared to the others. He always sees Neva and Jonghyun talking. One time, he saw the two tickling one another. He does not want to get jealous to it, but sometimes, he cannot stop his feelings, his jealousy.

He frowns when Jonghyun gets nearer to Neva while placing those big headphones on her head. Jonghyun places his head beside her head to listen to the song too.

“Aheem.” He clears his throat in front of the two. The two just smile. He holds Jonghyun’s head and pulls it away from her head.

He places himself between the two though it is a bit choky. He gets the headphones from her head and gives it to Jonghyun. He looks to his hyung with deadly eyes, before facing her with a smile.

“Sweetie, let us have a date.” He hugs her.

“Ya, what is happening to you? You are disrespecting your hyung. We were talking… Why did you insert yourself without asking excuse?” Neva asks him with a frown.

He heard Jonghyun’s chuckle which makes his head wanted to explode. He feels that all his blood runs towards the top of his ears. “Okay, if you want to spend your time with him, fine.” He leaves the two without a word. He does not care if the four will tease him.

“Ya, sweetie… Where are you going? Ya!” He heard Neva’s half shout to him.

Why she is spending time with those dorks! I am his boyfriend not them!

Neva’s P.O.V.

She frowns when Kibum did not listen to her. He walks away without even looking at her even at once.

“What is happening to him oppa?” She asks Jonghyun innocently.

Jonghyun chuckles. “He is jealous dear.”

“Ani… Maybe he is offended with what I said earlier. Besides, why would he get jealous when you are his friends?”

Onew sits in one of the chairs and smiles at her. “Aigoo… I think you should follow your namja chingu. He is sulking. You know.”

She nods innocently. “I will really oppa. I think he is mad to me now. I will go ahead.” She leaves them with a thankful smile.