CHAPTER 2: When Your Eyes Meet Mine.

Neva's P.O.V.

"Halmeoni, I am going now. Annyeong Higyeseyo!" She kisses the cheek of her grandmother before leaving. She lives in her grandmother since her mother died when she was still 5 years young. Her father also died due to drugs. He died 3 years after her mother died. She really loves her family especially her grandmother who always has been there beside her.

She was supposed to have a younger brother, but her mother's immune system is so weak that she was not able to fight back the infections that complicate her pregnancy. Her mother died as well as her supposed baby brother. For that reason, her father suffered a terrible depression which pushes him to take drugs and be dependent on it. When he decided to quit, it is too late already since his body was weakening due to excessive intake of drugs and not constant taking meals. She loves her family though she only has vivid memories of them. She never hated them coz' the love that she is supposed to have and be given by her parents is fulfilled by her halmeoni.

“Take care in going to school and home. Arasso?” She heard her grandmother says.

“You too, halmeoni! Bye!” She waves her hand to her grandmother before leaving her.

Her grandmother enjoys planting which makes her looks still young and healthy. Halmeoni also has a small diner in their area that is why Neva is lucky to practice her career there.

Neva sighs as she goes outside the house. Today is another day… I hope everything will be fine…

As she passes by an area where famous clothing lines can be seen, she sees a lot of people swarming. It is quite a chaotic one.

Oh? What is happening? Why are people gathered in this hour?

She looks at those people forming a big circle, trying to encircle someone.

“Ya! We better hurry! SHINee oppas are going to leave now! Palli!” Neva overheard it from those girls who accidentally bumped her because of in a rush.

“SHINee? Who are they?” She pouted. As she turns her head to the big circle, she sees those 5 handsome guys towards the car parking in front of her but a bit away from her. A guy with blonde hair stops and looks at her. He is looking at her as if examining her.

Neva wonders why the guy is looking at her like that, as if he knew her. She stares back at him, blankly. If it is not for a one guy who seems to be the manager, they will not have broken their eye contact.  Neva just shrugs her shoulder. Oh well, I still have a class to attend to.

Call it ridiculous, but she really does not know of K-Pop so much though she’s living in Korea. Well, it’s not her cup of tea or her priority. Actually, she know some artist, but only very few and most of them are the old ones since she loves old songs.

But who is he? Why is he staring at me in that way?

Key’s P.O.V.

They have to wake up early. They need to go to the clothing company that they are promoting since it will be opening a new branch.

“Aigoo! Why is it so early?” Kibum complains while pouting his lips.

Jonghyun ruffles his hair. “Aishh, stop complaining Kibum-ssi, arasso?”

He just looks at him while frowning. He diverts his attention in fixing his hair.

The talk runs smoothly, so as the promotion. When they walk out from the building, they are not expecting that there are so many people waiting for them outside. They keep on smiling and bowing to their fans.

Kibum is the last one to get inside the car, but he stopped when he is almost there. Someone catches his eyes. He stares at the girl he saw yesterday in the bus.

Is she a fan too? But why is it that she is far away from the crowd?

He stares at her innocent eyes. She just stares blankly at him. Oh, she seems does not recognize me?

“Kibum-ssi, What are you waiting? Let us keep going.” Their manager pats his shoulder lightly.

“Kure.” He says but throwing a quick glance at the girl.

“Who are you looking at? What took you so long?” Minho asks.

“Nothing.” He simply answered.

“A potential date mate?” Jonghyun is teasing him.

He frowns. Aigoo, this guy, what is he thinking of me? A date starves? He rolls his eyes. “I said NOTHING.” He puts emphasis on the last word.

Onew, whose seems attention is just caught by the talk, joins the conversation. “Omo! You are going to date again? Who is the next victim?”

“Aigoo. Ya! Hajima!” He pouts while looking away.

Just who is that girl? Why am I always caught by those innocent and captivating eyes of hers?

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

-- H. Jackson Brown, Jr. --