CHAPTER 17: Everyone's Secret

Kibum’s P.O.V.

“Would you care to explain it to us Kibummie?” Onew breaks the silence.

“I know. I am sorry. I break my promise to you hyung.” Kibum sits on the couch.

Jonghyun sits beside him. “Why does she does not know Kang Min Kyung?”

“She is not into k-pop hyung. She said it right?”

“You should have at least told her about your past.” Minho said seriously.

“No. It is already past.  I don’t want to talk about it.”

“I don’t understand you. Do you still love your ex?” Onew asks him.

“Not really.”

“Not really? Then what is she to you hyung? I mean Neva noona?” Taemin asks.

Kibum looks away. “I… I am happy whenever she is around. I like her. I like her so much.”

“You don’t love her?” Jonghyun asks in confusion.

Kibum stands up. “Ya, let us not talk about it. Why are you here then?”

“Manager hyung----“ Minho’s words are cut when Onew interrupts him.

“Manager hyung wants us to enjoy our free time so we decided to spend it here Kibummie. Right guys?” Onew smiles to the other three.

“Urhmm, ne!” The three confirm though they are wondering.

“You know Kibummie, we miss you that is why we came here, but it seems you forget about us.” Jonghyun pouts.

Kibum pats his hyung’s shoulder. “Of course not! I missed you too guys.”

They stop talking when they heard voices of people going down.

“Hi.” Neva greets everyone and introduces her friend to the four.

“Are you for real?” Ae Cha rubs her eyes while looking at the 5 shining SHINee. “You are really real!”

“Hajima.” Neva holds Ae Cha’s arm.

“I just can’t believe that they are in front of me.” Ae Cha grins widely while eyeing the 5 with big eyes.

“Ya, sweetie, can we just go home first? I think I need to bring this chingu of mine in the mental hospital.”

Everyone laughs except Ae Cha.

“Ya, I am not yet mentally incapable.” Ae Cha rolls her eyes while pouting to Neva.