CHAPTER 12: Spring of Love

Kibum’s P.O.V.

 “Ahjumma, can you come here alone?” Kibum asks Mrs. Park.

“What happened? Where are you? Why there are many reporters and fans here? They caught you Bummie, right? Aigoo, your umma and co-members keep on calling the landline. What happened to your phone?” Mrs. Park tries her best to quickly say it while whispering.

Kibum on the other hand wanted to laugh, but dismisses the idea since this is a serious matter. “We were strolling at the amusement park when they caught us, ahjumma. I turned off my phone coz’ I know they will call me every now and then. We are now safe here in Neva’s place.”

“That’s a relief Bum--, aish… I can’t go there now. The more these people outside will think that you are just here if I will do that. Just be safe and take care of Neva-ssi, neh?”

Kibum’s eyes widen. He knows that Neva will be terrified to know this. “…but you know… ahjumma…”

“I trust you Bum---. Gotta go now. Jalgayong.”

Kibum sighs and looks at Neva who is just waiting to Mrs. Park decision. “She is not coming.”

Neva’s eyes widen. “W-Wae?”

Kibum explains their situation. “Do you want me to go out?”

Neva looks at him right away. “Ani. So silly of you. Of course, you can stay here.” She bows her head as she realizes something. “Mianheyo. I really should have not given you that idea.”

Kibum sits beside her and holds her hands. “I’ve told you, it is not your fault, arasso?”

Neva also looks at him. Feeling being enchanted, Kibum touches her cheek. He crosses the distance between them. They are almost into kissing when the lights turned off.

“B-Bummie?”

“Hmm?”

“I—I will just get a flashlight and a candle. Wait here.”

“I will accompany you. You might stumble.”

“Aishh… Don’t worry. I will be fine. I know the place well.”

“Kure.”

Neva’s P.O.V.

She leans her back as she closes the door. She touches her lips. They almost have a kiss, AGAIN.

What am I doing? Why am I letting him invade my life? Have I not learned my lesson from my past? Have I finally moved on? Omo, why am I anticipating for his kisses? What is happening to me?