CHAPTER 5: You are an IDOL!!! \O/

Kibum’s P.O.V.

3 days have passed.

The clothing line that they were promoting before wants them to have a photoshoot in a certain university. Oh, well, they will be wearing a high school uniform, so it is expected that they will be staying in the high school department of the school.

As usual, when they arrive to Seoul National University, students are swarming and waiting for them. College students are can be identified easily since they are not wearing uniforms. The five members of SHINee plaster a smile on their faces as they walk towards where they will be shooting. They also meet some members of SNSD in the site.

“Annyeong Haseyo!” They greet the girls. The girls greet them in return.

Kibum’s mind is preoccupied as the shooting started. Posing there and there. He honestly enjoyed it though it is a bit tiring. Students are watching in a bit distant place since there is a fence that would block the students from getting near to the shooting site. Guards are also posted near the barricade to watch over.

Finally, they are done with what they are doing. He is sitting in a corner, trying to relax and have a nice talk with his colleagues. He looks around the university.

Hmmm… This is really a big university huh? Urghhh… wait, omo! It is Neva! So she is schooling here!He snaps in the air when he notices her sitting alone from afar. …but what is she doing in the high school department? Is she a high school student? Omo? She is that young? Or maybe she is here to look for us? Aigoo, no… I don’t think so, she seems so sad as usual.

“Kibum-ah! Are you listening to us?” Jonghyun snaps in front of him. “What are you looking at?”

“That girl that I’ve told you 3 days ago hyung! She is schooling here!” He said excitedly.

“Chincha?” The four dorks exclaim in chorus. “Where?”

He looks at where he saw her, but she is already gone.

“Omo? Where did she go?” He looks around.

“Aishh, maybe it is just your illusion dongsaeng-ah.” Jonghyun pats his shoulder.

“Aniyo.” He shakes his head.

Neva’s P.O.V.

She sighs as she sits in one of the benches of the high school department. Her professor asked her help to prepare foods for the school’s guests. She heard “SHINee” members and “SNSD” members are there in their school. Oh, she really wonders who they are. Well, her professor said that those idols will be promoting a clothing line as well as their school.

Aigoo, just where is seongsanim? She asks herself when she notices that her professor is not yet here. They are done cooking and preparing the foods. They decided to take a short break first, enough for them to change their clothes coz’ they will be serving the guests.

A Runaway Intruder (SHINee Key)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें