Chapter Five - Wicked

Start from the beginning

 "Nu-uh sugar, you've gotta work for it, earn it, sell it to me jax, and maybe just maybe I might consider your offer" I walk back inside before he has the chance to reply. I go to the bathroom before making my way back to the change rooms, I walk into Jax clearing out my locker "And what exactly do you think you're doing?" I say leaning on the door frame watching him sort through my spare clothes, "Chuck these on" he throws an oversized singlet, shorts and my riding boots, he turns around and looks at me "What are you waiting for?" raising his eyebrow, too easy big boy.

 I smile at him and start to undress, I laugh when his face drops as he tried to adjust himself, I turn to the mirror and fix my hair and make up, "Take a picture it lasts longer" I say while winking at him, he walks over to me pressing his body into mine, he feels amazing against my skin, leaning down to my ear he whispers "Trust me Darlin, when I take a picture of you it won't be of you clothed, it will be you naked on my bed, in my cut" he leaves a trail of kisses from my neck to my jaw, I can't help but let out a small moan when he hits a sensitive spot on my neck.

 I mean I haven't been interested in anyone since my ex, almost like he put me off men forever, It's been a while, to say the least. He whispers again and I swear I almost pass out feeling his hot breath on my neck, "And moan like that anymore and I'll take you right now infront of anyone I don't fucking care who watches" I swallow the lump in my throat before he leads me out to the front and throws me on the back of his bike jumping on as soon as I'm on it. Wasting no time, he starts the bike off and speeds off down the road, I lean my head against his back watching the fast-moving landscapes pass by.

Before I know it we are pulled up to what looks like the clubhouse, Harleys as far as the eye can see, a mechanics shed with prospects working in there, he leads me into the main house, looks like atypical biker club, wood, leather, alcohol and boobs, I've seen way too many movies and shows about MC's. He throws his arm over my shoulder nodding to people as we walk past them as we head down to the basement.

 Once we get to the bottom of the stares we stand infront of a metal door, I turn to him and say "This is either a sex room or torture chamber" he laughs and opens the door bowing as I walk past him, I can't help but laugh at his goofiness, I make my way into the room and study it, chains, cages, thousands of weapons ranging to kitchen knives to samurai swords to hack saws, my eyes light up at the sight of everything around me, I feel like a kid in a candy store I turn to face Jax who smiles as soon as he seems my reaction. 

"I wanted to show you something to show you this place, nobody outside of the MC know about it, but now you do, he hands me a key  I look at him confused "Its for here, you need somewhere to play or just simply want to kill you're safe here" I have even more questions now, what the fuck is going on? "You barely even know me why show me this?" I ask looking at his face, his fucking perfect face. "I wanted to show you something of mine that represents what type of person I am, I know you kill Harley, I know you have a hunger that needs to be fed I can see it in your eyes, because I'm the same" he says as he pulls his face back to mine resting his forehead on mine. 

He goes to open his mouth to say something and I lose all control, my body betrays me in every way possible as I smash my lips into his, hes shocked at first but quickly reacts, biting down on my bottom lip before sliding his tongue across my lip asking for permission to enter, I open my lips giving him the access he wanted deepening our kiss, I've never been kissed like this holy shit, he grabs my thighs lifting my legs around his waist while my hands held onto his neck, he breaks the kiss and starts trailing them down my neck when the damn phone rings again, fuck.

 He growls as he answers still holding me and kissing my neck "What?!" he snaps at the person on the phone before his grip slightly tightens around my thigh making me moan a little, he lets out a heavy sigh before hanging up "We are going to have to continue this later kitten, I'll drop you off at the club" I nod and we make our way back to the club, I jump off the back of his bike and start walking to the door.

 I walk into the bar and notice It's trashed, I sigh and begin to clean up as I'm collecting glasses and bottles from the bar, I hear the door swing open not taking any notice to who had walked in, in my own little world I suddenly feel a pair of hands grab my ass squeezing it tightly before slapping it. I turn around to face the person who thinks they have the right to touch me without my consent, as I turn to face him I don't recognise him from the MC, I look to his cut to see If hes one of the locals, I focus on the patch he wears, it isn't the local one, my eyes dart across the place for Val but she's nowhere to be seen, great just great.

Before I can call out to anyone the guy grabs one of my tits. Oh hell no. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" I stare at him not breaking my face, I wait for him to either start-up or back off, dear god, I hope its the first one. "Watch your damn pretty mouth little girl, It would be a shame If someone had to mess it up," he says while grabbing my face and tightening his grip on my cheeks, who does this douchebag think he is? I laugh in his face causing the few men left to look in my direction.

I try to recatch my breath while wiping the tears of joy that rolled down my face, "Would be a shame if I beat some submission into you, I'm sure you could make us some money" he smiles at me, making me feel furious, time to play I guess. He laughs in my face as he raises his hand to slap my face I duck and grab him arm twisting it behind him pulling hard on it until I hear a loud crunch and pop, bye-bye shoulder.

 I kick the backs of his knees and watch him drop to the floor like a sack of shit, I take the pocket knife I keep on me at all times out of the waistline of my underwear, quickly flicking it open and pressing down onto the side of his mouth, making a small cut just enough for blood to start to trickle out, I smile at the sight of it, Jax is right, I enjoy this too much. "Go on talk again and see what happens" he spits on my face "Go fuck yourself whore, I'll have you fucking killed" he gritted through his teeth.

Before anyone had the chance to react I move the blade from his mouth to his upper thigh stabbing it down and twisting it as I hear him scream in agony. I laugh again and suddenly feel a pair of arms dragging me off of the man, I shake loose of the grip and run back to the guy jumping over his body, at this point I only see red.

grabbing ahold of his other arm and pulling it back once more, I push him to the floor and wrap my legs around his arm and neck hardly pulling it again until I hear another crunch and pop, I get off of him and roll him onto his back retrieving my pocket knife I sit on his chest and hold it to his face once more, I lean down to his ear "Go on, try and touch someone without their FUCKING PERMISSION AGAIN" screaming the last few words, making sure everyone knew I wasn't fucking joking.

 I get up and turn around to all eyes on me "What?" I scream, everyone turns around and goes back to what they were doing before, I headbutt him knocking him out before getting up, I smile and walk over to Val as she raises an eyebrow at me, I can't keep bashing the customers like this but I have self-control when it comes to assholes like him, Goodbye job. Suddenly she bursts out laughing, so so confused. "God damn little missy I didn't expect that you can head home after the bars cleaned up, I"ll get someone to clean this asshole up, I nod and make my way around the club cleaning up empty glasses and tables.