Peter X Reader X Lucas

"I love this job. I love this job. I love this job," I whispered to myself, trying to reassure myself.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" I heard Pete ask me.

"Uh... Yeah, give me a minute."

"Hey. I want to say if you get scared of here for you,"
Pete said, putting a hand on my lower back.

"Thanks, Pete," I whispered.

"Okay, come on. We have to get this over with," Andre said, pushing us apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How long did you say this place was abandoned?" Pete asked as he walked through the house.

"Three years," Andre answered back.

They both started to cough as we all walked into what looks to be the kitchen.

"Clancy, get a shot of this. This'd make a great cutaway," Pete said.

I watched as Clancy opened the pot sitting on the table and gagged. I don't know what was in there, but it was probably there for three years.

"So uh, Hillbilly Joe and his family go missing-" Pete started.

"Not hillbillies. The Bakers. Jack and Margurite Baker. And they were quiet, not backward. A lot of bad rumors about their son, Lucas: bad seed, apparently," Andre explained.

"I bet he's just misunderstood," I whispered, looking towards the window.

What I didn't catch was Andre walking to a different room and Pete giving me a weird look.

I look over at Pete to catch him, looking away from me towards a picture on the wall.

"Oh, shit. Glad I had my shots," Pete said, "although, this'd make a great backdrop. Andre, what do you think? Andre?"

I looked around when I heard no reply I started to shake.

"Andre, Andre! Clancy, you see where Andre went?" Pete asked.

"What if he's dead?" I asked, putting my hand to my mouth before I scream.

"He's probably just playing a prank on us. He's fine," Pete replied, trying to comfort me.

I shook my head as both Pete and Clancy continued into another room. This place gives me a different vibe than other places we've been to.

I jumped when I heard a crash, then Pete yell, "what the fuck was that? Did you hear that?"

Slowly walking to the hallway, I jumped when I heard footsteps from behind me.  My eyes went wide when I felt an arm go around my waist. I went to scream, but their other hand went over my mouth. I was jerking my body around, trying to escape their grasp.

"If you don't stop moving, sweetheart, I'll have to hurt you," the person holding me whispered.

I stopped for one moment before starting to move again. I got his hand off my mouth and screamed.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Pete scream as he came rushing to me.

I felt the guy behind me grab something out of his pocket and bring it up to my face. As I breathe in, I start to blackout and fall to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)... (Y/N), please wake up we have to go," I heard someone whisper while grabbing at my wrists.

Groaning, I opened my eyes to find Pete tugging at ropes around my wrists. 

"Pete, what's going on?" I said, my voice hoarse.