When you wear his close...

(F/S) - Favorite Show

(F/F)- Favorite Food

(2F/F) - 2nd Favorite Food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris :

It was a hard day at work, so all I wanted to do was go to bed. Unlocking my apartment door, my airconditioning hit me like a brick.  Sighing slowly I trudged inside and made my way to my room.

After I took a shower, I walked out towards my closet. I needed something comfortable because I wanted to chill. 

"hehe... perfect," I whispered while holding up one of Chris' sweatshirts.

After putting on the sweatshirt and some underwear, I went to the kitchen. Since it was Friday, and I had the weekend off, I was going to binge watch (F/S). Before I could start the show, there was a knock on the door.

Letting out a loud groan I got up and walked towards the door. Whipping the door open I came face-to-face with Chris. He could tell I was angry, so instead of saying anything, he held up a grocery bag.

Right before my hand touched the bag, Chris pulled it away.

"Is that my shirt?" he asked.

"It's a sweatshirt get it right," I snapped and grabbed the bag.

Taking a look into the bag, I saw some (F/F) and (2F/F). Smiling I looked up towards Chris to thank him.  When I saw a smirk on Chris' face, I knew he was going to do something. Letting out a small squeak I rushed over to the couch. Cocooning myself in my blanket, I waited for Chris to walk into the living room.

"You look cute in my sweatshirt. You should wear my clothes more often," he said as he pulled my blanket cocoon off me.

"You do realize that I most likely won't give you your clothes back right?" I whispered back.

Ethan:

Tonight Ethan took me out to dinner and a movie; I know it's clique, but it was fun. Right now it was about 11:30 pm and I didn't want to drive home. So, of course, Ethan, being the good boyfriend he is, offered me a place to stay.  

He told me I could borrow some of his clothes to sleep in. After he told me that I was internally smirking because I was going to find the best pair of pants and keep them. He just doesn't know it.  As he was putting our leftovers in the fridge I was sifting through all his sweatpants. Smirking to myself I found the ones I think would be his favorite. They were super soft and very warm. Quickly putting them on I grabbed one of his shirts and went down to the kitchen.

"Of course you found my favorite sweatpants," Ethan said coming up behind me.

I let out a small squeak and turned towards him.

"But I have to say they do look good on you. You should wear my clothes more often," Ethan said with a smirk.

I didn't say anything to him because I'm not giving them back. His smirk fell from his face and he asked, "I'm not getting them back am I?"

I let out a small giggle and ran towards the living room.

Clancy:

It's about 8:30 pm and we just got back from filming at an abandon forest.  Andre wanted me to start editing the footage so we could have a head start for tomorrow.

It took me about 25 minutes to get all the footage to my computer and I started feeling uncomfortable. I just wanted to go home and change into my sweatpants. Signing I started to piece together all the footage so I wouldn't get fired.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Clancy walk into the room.

"Are you okay? You look uncomfortable," Clancy asked.

"I'm okay. I just want to change into some sweatpants," I said while turning to look at him.

"I have some extra sweatpants in my car if you want them?"

"Do you mind?"

"No, I'll go get them."

Watching Clancy walk out of the room I turned back towards the computer screen. After about five minutes Clancy came back into the room with some sweatpants in his hands.

"You are the best!" I told him grabbing the pants and rushed towards the bathroom.

Walking out of the bathroom I watched as Clancy's eyes moving slowly down my body.

"Okay stop it," I snapped.

"What? You look good in my clothes," he smirked back at me.