Chris Redfield (part4)

Royal AU part4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have to talk to her when she's away from everyone else," Chris stated looking through our plan.

"She usually goes visits the beach before she goes back to the palace," I said looking to Chris.

"Wait, why?" Lucas asked.

"Do you think she wants to stay in and tend to my needs every day? No, she's told me countless times how she wants to leave and travel. But because she's a maid and a woman she can't." I said allowing my voice to get higher slowly. 

"(Y/N) Calm down. Once you take the throne, you can allow her to travel. But first, we have to get rid of your father," Chris whispered while pulling me into a hug. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched from behind a stack of crates as Zoe walked to the beach. Quickly joining her side, I linked our arms and continued to walk.

Before she could say anything I cover her mouth, " I have to make this quick."

"I thought you were dead," she quietly let out on the verge of tears.

"I'm not thanks to Chris. Now have my parent's found out I've been missing?"

"Yes. Your mother spent the night she found out crying as for your father doesn't seem phased."

"Yes. Because Chris and I believe he had me walk into a trap that was meant for him."

"Why would he do that?"

"Because if my mother found out I was dead, she would want to join me. And if she does that my father would be able to start wars with other kingdoms. And our kingdom would fall and everything would be over," I whispered and looked Zoe in the eyes, "I need your help."

"What do you need me to do?" She whispered back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought you said you could trust her," Lucas said leaning against the wall.

"Yes, we can. It's not like I enjoy standing in a dark alleyway," I replied sarcastically.

Looking toward Chris, his eyes were focused on the castle.

"Chris are you okay?" I asked putting my hand on his back.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't want you to get hurt," he replied trying towards me.

"Who says I'm going to get hurt?"

"You're a princess. Do you even know how to use a sword?"

"You don't know what I do in my free time," I spoke as I heard footsteps in the distance, "and you could just say you love me. Instead, of coming up with an excuse."

As I walked toward Zoe coming our way I didn't see Chris with a blush on his face. Or Lucas looking at Chris trying to hold in a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like it!!