Lucas Baker - Soulmate AU

Since I can remember I've had dreams about someone else's life. He likes to build robots a lot, mess with his sister, but he also gets bullied too. Once he brought his bully home and locked him in the attic. I couldn't believe it when I had the dream. I didn't want to go back to bed because I knew he killed the boy.

What caught me off guard was one night I had a dream about Mia. Ethan's wife. Just so you know Ethan's my best friend. I've met Mia on multiple occasions.

Three years after I had the dream Ethan came knocking on my door. He told me how Mia emailed him to come to pick her up and how he's going alone. I refused to let him go alone and that's where we are now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made it to the farm where Mia supposedly is.  It didn't take us that long to get into the house.

"This place is disgusting," I whispered as I open a pot with cockroaches in it. 

"Yeah, all we need to do is get Mia and go," Ethan whispered back. 

We looked around this whole building and still nothing. Well, Ethan did find a way downstairs into the basement, and I didn't want to fo down there. It's disgusting up here I don't even want to think about what's down there.

I found a stop that looked slightly more clean than the rest. Taking a seat I waited for Ethan to get back up here.

Hearing a creak out in the hall I jump out of the seat. Slowing walking toward the sound I stopped.

"This is how the dumb blonde dies in horror movies," I whispered to myself. (Sorry if you're blonde. So am I.)

Shaking my head I turned back toward my seat. Before I could even take a step a rag went over my mouth. As I slowly blacked out I was scolding myself for being so stupid. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally woke up I was tied to a chair right next to Ethan.

"Oh good your awake! I don't want my soulmate to be dead already!" a voice said coming up behind me.

I jumped and tried to fight against the restraints, but nothing happened. I looked to the owner of the voice and found the same man I see in my dreams. He sat down next to me and just continued to stare at me. I started to shake and look toward Ethan.

"You killed so many people," I whispered.

"Yeah I did, but I won't kill you. You're my soulmate. So don't worry," I replied and stood up. 

About ten minutes later the whole family was in the room and Ethan was awake. I just sat there shaking. When the family left Ethan got out of his chair and helped me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I learned about what happened to this family and it's terrible. Ethan went to go find Mia and I went to find Lucas. I know he's killed a bunch of people, but I can get him help.

I opened a door that led to an underground lab. Walking around slowly I saw Lucas through a window. Gently knocking on the window he jumped and turned around. He squinted his eyes at me and started for the door.

"(Y/N) what are you doing here? I thought you wanted nothing to do with me?" he questioned coming to stand in front of me.

"I found out what happened and I want to get you help," I told him taking cautious steps towards him.

"But I-," he started to whisper.

"Whatever you're about to say it's not you. It's Eveline. She's trying to control you," I interrupted him.

"I don't want to be this way anymore."

"Than let's get out of here and get you help," I whispered while grabbing his arm.

Making our way out of the underground lab. Once we got to the top we saw helicopters flying over us.

"Finally," I whispered to myself. Pulling Lucas with me I started making my way toward the helicopters. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, posting twice in one week! Is this the beginning of my posting schedule?

Probably not. I don't know. 

I hope you like it!!