He finds out you can sing...

Chris:

I was currently cleaning up the kitchen from the mess I made baking. Yes, I could have been cleaner while baking, but what's the fun in that! I turned on my playlist, and of course, the first song had to be Wannabe by the Spice Girls. Grabbing a rag and the multi-surface spray I started cleaning the counters.

"Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah"

I sang along to the song not bothering to look around me. I heard a small chuckled that caused me to quickly turn around. I saw Chris leaning up against the door frame eating one of the cookies I made.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked as my face slowly became red.

"Long enough to know that you're good at singing," he said walking over to me with a smirk on his face.

"And to ask you what you really, really want?" he continued.

I smacked his chest at his last comment causing him to laugh and pull me into a hug.

Ethan:

I was supposed to be finishing up some paperwork for my boss, but I guess I had other plans. Turning on some of my favorite music what came up first is I Want To Break Free by Queen.

"I've fallen in love
I've fallen in love for the first time
And this time I know it's for real
I've fallen in love, yeah
God knows, God knows I've fallen in love"

I quietly sang as I started playing around with my pencil. To caught up in singing along I didn't hear the front door open and close or when Ethan came into the room. He kissed me on the cheek causing me to squeal in surprise.

"When did you get home?" I asked hoping he didn't hear me singing.

"Long enough to know you've fallen in love. And I now know that you have a lovely singing voice," he said with a smile.

I didn't reply only turned back so he couldn't see the blush on my cheeks.

Clancy:

It was almost 11 pm, and I was still sitting in my office trying to edit the new episode of Sewer Gators. About ten minutes ago I turned on some music, and that's when my mind went away from editing. The next song that came on was Africa by Toto.

"It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had"

I sang along while dancing in my office chair.

"Wow," I heard someone say behind me.

"How long have you been there?" I asked seeing Clancy at the door.

"You have a beautiful voice," he whispered causing me to blush.

"Shut up."

He laughed and said, "come on you can finish editing tomorrow you dork."

Lucas:

Lucas went to the store leaving me to myself. Smirking to myself I quickly turned on my music on full blast and started dancing around the house. One of my favorite songs came on was Let's Groove by Earth, Wind & Fire.

"Gonna tell what you can do with my love
Alright
Let you know girl
You're looking good, you're out of sight
Alright
Just move yourself
And glide like a seven-forty-seven
And lose your self in the sky
Among the clouds in the heavens 'cause"

I was singing and dancing like no one's watching. Which that's what I thought because I didn't hear Lucas come in.

"You're looking good, you're out of sight," I heard Lucas say behind me.

I squealed and shut off the music. I hid my blushing face behind my hands and didn't look at Lucas.

"You have a beautiful singing voice," he whispered coming up behind me.

"Shush," I whispered back, "you speak of this to no one."

Andre:

I was sitting in the car waiting for Andre to get in so we could leave to film the next episode of Sewer Gators. But of course, he's going to take forever, so I decided to plug my phone into the AUX cord and blast some music. The first song to come on was You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate.

"I believe in miracles
Where you from, you sexy thing? (Sexy thing, you)
I believe in miracles
Since you came along, you sexy thing"

I started to sing along while swaying back and forth. I heard the driver door open, so I quickly turn the music off. I saw Andre there smirking at me.

"Okay, two things. One, you have a 'sexy' singing voice. And two, I didn't say stop," he said with a smirk on his face.

I smirked back at him and resumed the song. We spent the whole 30-minute ride singing and just laughing at each other.

(Sorry I forgot about him... I was in a rush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one tells you something about me... I like older music.

You guys are all awesome for getting this book to 11k reads!!

I hope you all like this!!