First Date/Kiss

Chris Redfield:

The week after Chris and I had the movie night he took me out on the date he promised. It, of course, was at night and he was taking me out to eat when he said he had a surprise for me.

I just got done getting ready and started walking down to my living room. Right, when I went to sit down there was a knock on my door. Jumping in excitement I rushed towards the door. When I opened it I saw Chris wearing a very nice suit. This was the very first time I saw him all dressed up. 

"You ready to go?" He asked while smiling at me.

"Of course I am!" I exclaimed. 

After locking my door I linked my arms with Chris and he escorted me to his car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before we even pulled onto the road of the restaurant Chris handed me a blindfold. 

"I want it to be a surprise," he quickly answered.

I rolled my eyes but did it anyway. Waiting about 5 more minutes after being blindfolded the car came to a stop. Chris got out of the car and came to help me out of the car. Once he helped me out of the car we slowly made our way inside. 

Chris made me stop and slowly took off my blindfold. When I finally took a look at where he brought me I almost cried. 

It was beautiful! He pulled out my chair for me and allowed me to sit

It was beautiful! He pulled out my chair for me and allowed me to sit. After pushing me in he went over to his seat. Looking him in the eyes I whispered, "thank you." 

"You're welcome," he whispered back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was great. We talked the whole time! From what we're doing tomorrow to our future plans together. Chris being the gentleman he walked me to my door. I unlocked my door and allowed Chris in. We both went to change into some pajama's before we started watching a movie. Getting my Pj's on I walked back into my living room. I saw Chris just put in a movie and stand back up. He turned to look at me and started walking straight up to me. 

"Do I get a kiss?" he asked with a smirk.

"Well.... because I had a wonderful time tonight. I guess," I said smirking back at him. 

I started leaning forward until I meet his lips. Before we could go any further I pulled away. I looked him dead in the eyes and said, "the rest will have to wait until later."

"I will wait until you are ready," he whispered in my ear. 

I smiled to myself noting that he really was a gentleman.