Chris Redfield (part 2)

Royal AU part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up the next day I just trudged through the morning. Don't get me wrong I love the opportunity, but I wanted to prove I can do it by myself.

Getting ready for the ride to the village I stare into the mirror getting a weird feeling in my stomach. When a knock sounded on my door, I was taken out of my trance.

"Come in," I said turning toward the door.

Chris walked in the door looking me in the eyes. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed one of my bags and started for the door. I heard him grab my other bag and follow me.

I sat in the carriage as our bags were tied to the top. Once Chris got in and sat across from me we were on our way to the village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just sitting here waiting for the so-called 'major' of this village to meet me.  Chris was standing behind me watching me.

"I have a weird feeling about this," Chris whispered.

"Of course you do! You're just trying to ruin this for me," I whisper-shouted back.  

I heard shouting from behind the door and jump out of my seat.

"What was that?" I asked looking at Chris.

"We need to get out of here," Chris said grabbing my arm and started for the back door.

"Wait! Where are we going?!" I yelled at him standing my ground.

He couldn't reply because someone busted through the door. Looking toward them I saw some angry looking men walk through the door. Just as I was going to ask what they wanted Chris pulled me back. He ran with me behind him through many different hallways.

Upon getting outside, we continued to run into the forest that was behind the castle.

"Chris where are we going?!" I yelled at him.

He immediately pulled me behind a big tree and put his hand to my mouth. Looking him dead in the eyes I glared at him until he took his hand off my mouth.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"I think you walked into a trap for someone else," he whispered back while taking a peak out behind the tree.

"You mean a trap for my father. If he knew it was a trap why would he have me come here."

"I don't know. Let's just get somewhere safe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think we're in the middle of the forest because we haven't seen an opening anywhere.

"Just admit it we're lost," I looked to Chris.

"We are not lost," he scowled back at me. 

I smirked crossing over my chest and sat down on the ground. 

"What are you doing? We have to get out of here. And that's not going to happen if you just sit here!" he yelled at me.

"Yeah, I know that, but I think you know more about this "trap" than you let off," I said looking him in the eyes.

He didn't say anything right away just looked at the ground and turned away from me.

"You do! Don't you!" I screamed at him.

"I - I wanted to tell you everything, but he - he said he'd hurt you if I did," Chris stammered out.

"Who's he?" I asked.

 "...your father."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe. Cliffhanger! Sorry, it's shorter than the last part. I wanted to end on a cliffhanger. There will be another part!

I hope you like it as much as I like writing this!!!

This is not part of a posting schedule. I just couldn't wait for you all to read it!