↬ Interacting With The Baby

Start from the beginning

''Y/N?'' Jinyoung asked. You looked up in confusion but soon relaxed when you saw your husband facing you with a smirk. ''Don't just stand there; get in the tub.'' You giggled. You watched as Jinyoung took off his clothes and placed them neatly on the shelf before entering the tub. 

''How was today?'' You asked softly. ''It's been a long day. The choreography was difficult and the dance instructors made us repeat the routine until it was up to their standard.'' Jinyoung sighed. You nodded sympathetically but winced in pain as you stretched out your shoulders. Jinyoung took notice and inquired, ''Pain?'' You hummed in response as he rubbed his hands and prepared to massage your tense shoulders. You relaxed under his touch and let him do his thing. He pressed your back against his bare chest and slowly started to sing to a softer version of 'Fly' which lulled you to slumber. Jinyoung looked down at you and placed his hand on your bump. ''Jiwoo-ah, me and eomma can't wait to have you here in our arms.''

Mark:

You took the comb between your fingers and nimbly braid your messy hair into a somewhat hairstyle. You could hear the tap running in the bathroom as your husband took a shower after a weary day of practice for events that would took place later this month. You were tired as well, but for different reasons. 

Mingyu had been quite active recently and you haven't got as much sleep as you had hoped to have. Your schedule had also been booked with photo-shoots and companies recruiting you as their ambassadors as a result of your hiatus that would start in less than a week. You had just finished modeling for a brand that does 'vintage' styled maternity outfits. It had been a pleasant experience, but standing all day in front of cameras and being monitored by the photo-shoot crew wore you out. 

You pulled up your pajama pants that were no longer as loose fitting as it was when you first bought it at the start of your pregnancy. You rummaged through your packs of facial masks and chose an aloe mask sheet. You quickly put it on and climbed into bed. As Mark exited the bathroom with a clean t-shirt and boxers, he picked up the pillow you had accidently pushed off the mattress. 

You were almost asleep due to the exhaustion of the day. Mark carefully wriggles down the bed slowly as to not disturb you. He laid there for awhile in complete silence and stared at the ceiling. What was Mingyu doing in your tummy? When would he be able to hold his precious son? All those unspoken questions floated around in his head as he laid there drowsily.

Mark gently bunched up your shirt so it would reveal your beautiful baby bump. He stared in amusement at your belly that was growing to the size of a blown up beach ball. 

''How is our baby Mingyu doing in here?'' He whispered, tapping your bump lightly. You stifled a laugh as he continued to speak. ''I'll never love anything as much as you, your eomma and your potential siblings.'' Mark murmured. You opened your eyes in alarm. ''What do you mean,'' You exclaimed. ''by siblings?'' Mark looked at you with a smile, ''I thought you were already asleep, Y/N.'' You rolled your eyes teasingly. ''Mingyu isn't even out yet and you are already planning on having more?'' You gestured at your bump. ''Hey, I was just suggesting!'' Mark defended himself. ''You better be, cause I'm not ready for another one until this one is older!'' You said, smacking his arm playfully. You can vaguely make out Mark's snickers, ''I get it! No babies until this one is out.''

Jackson:

Your husband's literally obsessed with talking to Ha-Yun and it's his absolute favorite to just lie down on the couch and have a conversation with your daughter. Every time he cuddles with your belly, he would make it an extra special memory for him to cherish later on. 

You weren't certain what the cause was, but Ha-Yun has been inactive for several days now and you were worried. You had phoned the doctor and inquire more about the situation you were in, but in the end, were told that it was normal. But the last sentence the doctor had said had fueled your anxiousness, ''If the baby still haven't moved for one more night, you should go to the hospital for a checkup. This might be a sign of a still-birth or preterm labor.''