Chapter Twenty Four

JUNGKOOK POV
(Day 25/100)

I walked calmly next to Jin Hee who had her nose stuck in her Chemistry notes. 'Acids plus metals gives a salt and hyrdro-'

"Jin Hee! Calm down! You won't fail if you don't study now. Trust me." I said as I snatched her notes away.

She breathe in and out and came to agree with me. She was being too nervous. "It's just that it's finals! Do you know how important this is? If we pass this, we can graduate straight away in our third year and not go to the fourth year!" She said.

"That's if we're top 20 out of 289 students!" I said. "You'll do fine, don't worry so much." I held her hand and gave it a squeeze to show encouragement.

As we walked to the examination halls, we saw DongWoon. "Jin Hee! Good luck for your finals! I haven't seen you in a long time! See you soon alright!" DongWoon shouted then bolted into a biology lab. He's probably having his Bio Practical Finals.

We settled down into the examination hall. Jin Hee and I sat quite far away due to our register number. The papers were given out. Titration, Organic Chem and such were all tested. Thank god I memorized the Titration recipe. Acids and Bases were tested too.

Over all I would say that paper was a piece of cake. After about two hours, we were given a half an hour break before our math paper which will be a breeze.

In total we had 3 papers today which were Chemistry, Math and Social Studies. They were as simple as 3.142 (pi).

"How were all your papers?" Jin asked.

We were all gathered in the school's parking lot. Most of the students were gone and and it was literally just the usual.

"Pretty hard but manageable." Jin Hee said humbly

"I'll be sure to get at least 5 distinctions!" V boasted and Jimin rolled his eyes at V's statement.

"Yeah well, I'm pretty sure I'll beat all of you!" Jimin said.

(Day 45/101)
JUNGKOOK POV

Jin Hee stayed at her father's house since after finals. We'd be seeing our results today and I had to admit I was pretty worried.

I met the rest of the guys at the cafeteria. Jin Hee was already there with Jin, Jimin, Rapmon, Jhope, Suga, and V. We all headed to the results board and they was no one.

RESULTS OF SAKURA HIGH FINALS
13) Park Jimin || 476/600 || 79%
.
.
10) Kim Taehyung (V) || 483/600 || 80.5%
9) Kim Namjoon (RapMon)||487/600 ||81.1%
8) Min Yoongi (Suga)|| 491/600 ||81.8%
.
.
6)Hoseok || 498/600 || 83%
.
.
3) Kim SeokJin || 529/600 || 88.1%
2)Jeon JungKook || 538/600 || 89.6%
1) Yong Jin Hee || 546/600 || 91%

"13TH POSITION? HOW DID I DO SO BAD?!" JIMIN BAWLED OUT LOUD. "WAIT JIN HEE IS FIRST? HOLY-"

"Congrats Jin Hee! 91% is amazing!" RapMon congratulated me.

DongWoon who overheard Jimin came running to congratulate his little sister. "My little sister is first! Wow! Good job! I will treat you to anything you want!"

I smiled at my second position since it was satisfying. "At least we'll all be graduating this year!" Jin Hee said and everyone jumped around forming a group hug.

About a month more to graduating! We headed to the classrooms in good moods. With exams out of the way now, I can finally focus on getting Krystal to admit she still likes me.

'Why are you still testing Krystal's love when you already have Jin Hee's heart?' A thought suddenly came to my mind. Why is my heart questioning this? I shook my head to get it out of my mind and to focus on my main mission.

"Any plans today?" Jin Hee asked.

"I meeting Krystal today! Right after school." I said trying to sound as excited as possible but the question came back into my mind and i could feel my facial expression change.

A moment of silence then she said, "Ah, I see. I'm hanging out with V today alright."

JIN HEE POV

"I'm meeting Krystal today!" JungKook said beaming.

I could literally feel my heart break into a million pieces. Yes, I came to a conclusion that I like JungKook. Why? I have no idea. If he still thinks about the game deal we made about a month ago, he would have won because I really wanted to be with him forever if that was possible. I decided to not say anything about this to anyone since I didn't want to make my friendship with JungKook awkward. And plus Krystal and him are still in love right?

"Ah, I see! I'm hanging out with V today alright?" I said smiling.

"V? Why?"

"Because it's been a while since I hung out with him." I said.

I quickly whipped out my phone to text V. I of course lied about hanging out with him since I expected JungKook and I to celebrate our results.

JH; V! Jin Hee here! Wanna hang out after school? :)
V: OF COURSE! pick you up from your class alright :D

Praise the lord for V (literally)!
//

The bell rang and students rushed out of the class to enjoy themselves. I saw V waiting by the door and I quickly walked to him. Jung Kook followed from behind.

"Ready to go?" V asked me.

"Where are you guys going?" Jung Kook asked.

"Probably the mall." I said. "You should get going! Krystal is expecting you."

"Krystal? You're meeting Krystal while dating Jin Hee?!" V exclaimed.

"No worries, I don't really mi-"

"Just explain our plan to him." JungKook said slightly agitated. "Well, Jin Hee be home by 8. See you later!"

"Explain what?"

"I'll tell you later! Let's go now." I said and we skipped through the hallways